Healed

Now I know you all have been waiting forever for this chapter but I've been working on a lot of new fics for you guys and have been slowly loosing inspiration but I got a few ideas so I will be doing a lot of writing so exspect some updates on the near future but I hope you enjoy and I hope all of you are enjoying your holidays.
-F

"His name was Daniel"
"We started dating my freshman year all the way till I was a sophomore in college," Regina said. "We shared an apartment. He didn't go to college. He didn't want to go but he did have a job as an intern for a publishing company. And one day I had a very bad headache so I left my 3rd class early and went home to get in a nap and take some Tylenol, and when I walked in there was Daniel fucking my best friend Mal.

I tried to make it work after that but I couldn't. I just couldn't. And he later told me that he's been fucking her since my sophomore year in high school he said it started sometime after our one year anniversary, and he didn't regret any of it, he said he didn't want to break my 'heart' what kind of bullshit is that."

Regina laughed softly as a tear escaped, after all these years it still hurt what he did to her.
"About three months after we broke up I found out I was pregnant. I was in a deep depression. I was barely getting out of bed and was living with my parents again because I could barely take care of myself. My mom found the pregnancy test in my nightstand and tried to talk to me about it and convince me to make an appointment, but I just screamed at her I didn't- I felt like I was drowning in pain.

And two days later I lost it, there was so much blood I still have nightmares about it, I was in so much pain. I was forced into therapy and once I was deemed well enough I was able to go back to school but I mostly stayed with mom and dad until I graduated. It was actually crazy how the family pact came about. It was during Thanksgiving and daddy made us all promise to tell each other everything even if we were scared or upset or angry he said it would only be for the family and that's something we did well until now." Regina said quickly, wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry," Emma said.

"What?" Regina said looking at her fiancé.

" lo siento," Emma said with a small smile making Regina laugh out loud, it was still the most beautiful sound Emma ever heard.

"It's ok Papi," Regina said, making Emma gasp in shock then laugh.

"God you such a tease," Emma said before stuffing her mouth with Mac and cheese. Regina laughed before humming in approval at the taste of the steak.

" this tastes amazing," Regina moaned out.
"Of course it does," Emma said dramatically. Regina laughed out rolling her eyes.

"I want to go into the office tomorrow," Regina said looking up at Emma.

"Absolutely not," Emma said.

"Why not I could just work on paperwork and do emails." Regina said.

"Not only will your mother kill me but Jefferson too," Emma said.

"No they won't, and plus I will still be sitting down which I have been doing for hours on end here, so at least there I will be doing something productive." Regina explained.

"You need to rest." Emma said.

"I've been resting since I left the hospital Emma, please I won't get up unless it's absolutely necessary I promise." Regina pleaded with her puppy dog eyes, Emma sighed.

"Fine," Emma said. "But I have a feeling I'm going to regret this," Emma said looking at her fiancé.

"What now why would you think that," regina said sarcastically.