Secrets

I couldn't help but let the tears escape my eyes as Emma got down on one knee to propose to me, it felt like a dream come true.

"Regina Maria Mills, you make me the happiest woman on earth by marrying your biggest human child?", Emma asked looking into my eyes. I felt every emotion rush through my body, almost like a feeling of euphoria, with this in mind I looked Emma in the eyes and accepted the ticket to my future.

"Yes you big buffoon, of course I will marry you" I say laughing through my tears. A year we've been together and I've felt nothing but true happiness and joy, the feeling felt endless like it is everlasting.

Emma slips the gold ring encrusted with a ruby in the middle and a diamond surrounding it, it was beautiful. Emma got up and pulled Regina towards her kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

I wrapped my arms around Emma's neck not caring for the affection that was shown, (I will let it go this one time), I thought while pressing my lips into Emma's. Once Emma pulled away I could see the flashes of cameras.

"Why are you still crying?" Emma asked me, yelling a bit over the loud music.

"Because you are my one and only true love" I say before capturing her lips once more.

_______________________________

No ones POV

Regina pulled away gasping a bit for air, "How about we go and see what our parents are up to?" Emma says, slipping her hand around Regina's waist. "I have a feeling it's nothing good" Regina says giggling, "Yeah.. me to" Emma states as she leads the over to their parents.

"Congratulations Princess" Henry says with a grin as Regina and Emma make it over to them.

"Thank you daddy" Regina says going over and hugging him, once she finishes she slipped back into Emma's embrace.

"Well Emma I didn't think you had the balls" Killan Emma's best friend says.

"Shut it Killian you know if you were ever given the chance you couldn't do it any better" Emma says wrapping both of her arms around Regina's waist and settling her head on top of Regina's shoulder.

"Damn Swan I get it geez." Killian says.

"And it's now Swan-Mills," Emma says, bringing a smile to Regina's face and their parent's faces.

A waiter made his way over to them with a platter of champagne, "Drinks anyone?" He asked.

"Yes," Regina said, grabbing two glasses and handing one of them to Emma.

"Thank you" Emma says, placing a kiss on Regina's temple, they watch the platter clear as everyone grabs a glass.

"Let's make toast," Zelena says, looking around at everyone.

"Yes let's make one big sis, let us toast to the new beginnings and the future that soon awaits us." Jefferson says coming out of nowhere with Ruby at his side.

"Congratulations, you two," Ruby says.

"Thank you" Emma and Regina say in unison.

"Well I guess we can toast to what Jefferson said," Says Zelena while she holds up her glass.

Everyone soon raised their glass yelling "To new beginnings," then clinked their glasses together with smiles. 

"Well me and Regina need to mingle. It is a grand opening night still," Emma says, looking down at Regina.

"Right" Regina agrees "See you guys later" Regina and Emma say walking back into the crowd.

"What two busy women, that could never be me" Jefferson says laughing.