The Urges

Regina closed the door and leaned her head against it, "I can't believe I just did that."

Regina breathes out, "I've managed to get asked out in the matter of hours and start a relationship, with a blonde beauty, God!.. Mother would be so disappointed in me."

Regina says as she heads up the stairs to her room the sound of heels echoing through the big empty house.

"Honestly I don't know why I got such a big house and it's just me but I guess with the status I have it's expected."

Regina says as she gets into her silk nightgown and puts everything in the rightful place in her closet.

Emma stood on the porch for an extra 2mins with her hand on her face where Regina kissed her.

"This Woman is indeed the death of me." Emma says as she walks back to her car to make her way home.

Emma lived in a mini penthouse. She didn't need that much room. It was only her.

Emma got home and took a shower, then got ready for bed. Tomorrow was a big day and she planned to make Regina feel like one of a kind but she will need Jefferson and Ruby's help.

________________________________

Emma wakes up at around 6 and calls Ruby telling her the plans for Regina today and she was totally in, then she called Jefferson but he made it clear not to hurt Regina.

Emma started getting ready for the usual morning routine washing your face brushing your teeth yada yada all that good stuff.

She put on her casual navy blue suit and picked out 2 pairs of sweatpants and tank tops and headed to the Mills Tower eating a leftover bear claw.

________________________________

Meanwhile Regina woke up at 6:30am and the first thing that came to her mind was Emma.

(Should I text good morning?) Regina thought to herself, but soon convinced herself not to.

Regina got in the shower and started to get ready for the day.

She put on her navy blue lace underwear set, then went to her closest searching for something to wear. Regina decided on a navy blue jumpsuit that hugged her figure from the waist above and a nice V cut and below it hugged her thighs then went out like bell bottoms.

She thought it looked nice. Regina then turned to the belt section of her closet and grabbed her navy blue belt with the gold Gucci sign on it and put it through the belt hoops of the jumpsuit.

Once finished with her clothes she went to her vanity and applied light makeup and a peach colored lipstick so it looks natural and some mascara and blush.

Regina put on her Pandora bracelet and a gold necklace with her initials on it along with some gold hoops.

Regina turned to look at the clock and it was going on 7:30, she went back in her closet and got her opened toe 5 inch white heels and put them on.

With the thought of being late Regina grabbed her phone and purse and was out the house within five minutes.

Regina got into her black BMW and started heading to the tower.

She soon got stuck at the red light a couple blocks from the tower causing her to get frustrated because she hated not being on time.

So she called Ruby to let her know she was going to be a bit late.

Regina:"Hello", "Ruby I was calling to let you know that I might be a couple minutes late traffic is hell this morning and also to ask if you can get me a coffee"