35 | Epilogue

Almost six years it's been; since everything that happened. I still miss Bellamy dearly, but I know he's always with me everywhere I go. I had my baby; a little girl I named Abigail Aurora Blake. I wanted to name her after my mother and Bellamy's mother-- even though I've never met her.

It still doesn't make sense to me that I was pregnant for only three months. Abigail should've been born on Skyring but she wasn't. And I know the Judge said that he had been watching over me, but that still doesn't explain it. I honestly don't care, though. I'm just happy I have her.

I've forgiven Octavia for everything that had happened. After Bellamy's death, I just felt like it was the right thing to do. It's what Bellamy would've wanted. Levitt had forgiven me as well, which I was thankful for.

Murphy and Emori had a little boy about a year after Abigail was born; Finnegan Murphy. I bet you can guess who he was named after. Abigail had someone to play with. Hope and Jordan stayed together and had a beautiful girl; Harper Charmaine Diyoza-Green.

Levitt and Octavia had a little girl as well named Aurora.

"Mommy," a voice suddenly spoke, pulling me from my thoughts. I looked to my right to see my little girl, causing a smile to immediately grow on my face. She looks just like Bellamy; freckles covering her face, soft, olive skin, curly, black hair, and these beautiful, big brown eyes. Whenever I look at her, I see him and it makes me happy, knowing that I'll always have a part of him with me.

"Hey, baby." I picked her up, setting her on my leg. "What's up?"

"Who's Bellamy?" The little girl asked innocently. I pursed my lips slightly as I felt a pang in my heart. "I heard Aunty Clarke and Aunty O talking about a man named Bellamy."

I gave Abigail a small smile as I spoke. "Bellamy is your daddy, baby... He was a man I loved very, very much."

The girl's face lit up. "Really? Where is he?"

"He's not here right now; he's in a better place I hope."

Abigail was silent for a moment as if thinking of what to say next. She looked me in the eyes before speaking. "Will I ever meet him, mommy?"

I smiled at her, feeling my heart pounding in my chest. "I sure hope so. You are just like him, you know; stubborn and a goofball."

I tickled the little girl, causing her to giggle and squirm. I stopped after a few seconds before placing a kiss on the girl's forehead. The girl hopped off my lap and ran out of the room.

I zoned out as I thought of Bellamy. I hope he's in a better place. Our last moments together weren't exactly the greatest and I just hope he's found peace.

I stood from my seat and walked out of my tent, greeting anyone I passed. I eventually reached the other end of camp and walked to the edge of the woods a couple of yards away. I pursed my lips as I crouched in front of the mound of dirt below me; Bellamy's grave. It may be empty, but I still pretend like he's here. I talk to him every day, hoping he's listening.

"Hey, Bellamy... It's been six years since I've heard your voice," I spoke aloud. "I miss you; we all do. Uh, Abigail is getting big. Such a sweet and stubborn girl, just like her father. Heh... She looks like you, you know. Just like you. It's nice to know there's a piece of you with me always... I love you, Bell. And, if you're out there somewhere-- listening to me-- I just want you to know I will always love you. You were my other half and I hope-- I know that one day we'll see each other again. Maybe not now, but eventually. May we meet again, my love."

I pursed my lips as I gently placed my hand on the dirt, closing my eyes as a tear slipped down my cheek. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I stood up and began walking toward camp. A smile made its way onto my face when I saw my daughter running toward me. I scooped her up.