38

As you reached Harry's bedroom, your body positively thrumming with desire, he slowly let you back onto your feet so that your calves were pinned against the bottom of the bed.

The moment your feet hit the floor you were kissing him, arms wrapped tightly around his neck so you were as close to him as physically possible.

He reacted with the exact same fervour, gripping your body so tightly you had to move onto tiptoes to meet his height more comfortably as your lips moved easily with each other.

You could feel the desperation for each other as Harry pulled back slightly, reluctantly, to start pulling your blouse off your body. The soft material was easily whipped over your head by Harry's swift hands before they quickly moved down to your waist to tug at your skirt so that it pooled down by your feet.

Stepping out of it to close the small distance between your bodies you attached your lips to Harry's once again, immediately moaning into his mouth when you pressed up against the throbbing bulge between his thighs knowing the cause of it was only you, would always be you.

Your hands moved of their own accord and began to stumble over the waistband of Harry's sweatpants before hastily pushing them down. His own hands helped and then he was stepping forward out of them and pushing you down onto the bed with him.

A surprised yelp left your lips at the movement and how you'd so quickly gone from standing to now being laid down facing Harry.

He gave you a huge grin at your breathless laugh before he was cupping your cheek and pulling your mouth to his yet again.

Laying side by side you continued to kiss, his tongue winding with yours effortlessly; kissing Harry was so just natural to you, it still made your heart stutter at how right everything felt with him.

Harry's hands moved to cup your back, his fingers deftly unhooking the clasp of your bra and sweeping the material away from your body.

"Turn around," his husky voice was impossibly deep and with a demanding undertone that made your thighs clench.

Quick to obey, you twisted around so that your back now met Harry's front. You were curious to see what being at this angle would be like, as now you were unable to see Harry, the anticipation of what his next move was going to be made your heart rate quicken. You could feel his hot breath on the back of your neck and the goosebumps ran across your skin immediately.

Harry noticed straight away, revelling in the effect he had on you, "Hm, I love your reactions to me baby," he hummed as his large palm ran from your exposed neck, all the way down your arm, brushing past your peaked nipple before coming to rest on your hip, long fingers splaying across your tummy.

"Everything you do makes me feel so good H," you admitted breathlessly, both your hands now gripping the sheets as his touch set your body on fire.

You could feel the smirk on his lips which rested on the nape of your neck. Achingly slow, he began to trail his fingers down to your heat, your legs automatically opening slightly for him, "Does this feel good?"

As the question left his lips he ran his finger along your panties just as he had earlier, right over the dampness, "Yes," you sighed out, unable to stop the slight push back of your hips against him, desperate for more.

As if sensing your neediness for his touch, he instantly pushed the fabric aside so that he could start rubbing gentle circles right on your clit, "What about this pretty girl?"

You let out a whimper at his pet name, this was definitely one of your new favourites, before nodding affirmation.

"Need you to tell me Cecelia," he said huskily, the arousal evident in his tone.