35

You blinked a few times, slightly stunned at his request but willing to comply without a doubt.

So taking his hand, you dragged him into the kitchen and pushed his shoulders down into one of the chairs that circled your dining table as he looked up at you with a pleased smile that held a glint of something that made your toes curl and an already budding ache between your thighs to deepen.

Luckily, you had actually done this once before, but that was years ago trying to please the request of a university boyfriend and was nothing like the powerful man sat in front of you now. Pushing your nerves down, and scraping up the last of the tipsy feeling in your bones, you placed your hands on Harry's open knees, providing him with the perfect view of your cleavage and planted a vexingly light kiss to his pliable lips.

You could sense that Harry's hands were just about to reach for you to deepen the kiss, when you pulled back out of his grasp, "No touching yet Mr Styles."

Harry gulped and watched you with hawk-like eyes as you sauntered away from him before spinning round to face his eager expression.

You began by reaching behind you to start unzipping your jumpsuit, and when it was down enough of the way to be loose around your chest, your hands began to trail up your body to slowly peel the straps from your skin.

Harry sat forward then, elbows on his knees as he gazed at you with hungry eyes as your pale pink plunge bra was revealed to him. You thanked yourself for having the foresight to wear something pretty underneath; the cups of the bra were made up of embroidered lily flowers and silk and due to its design, made you breasts spill over the small cups.

"Fucking hell," Harry groaned when you'd finally removed the jumpsuit from your chest fully. Sending him a coy smirk and cheeky wink, you took this as motivation to carry on.

Instead of facing him while you removed the rest of your outfit, you stood with your back to him, unzipping and bending down with straight legs so that the length of your legs and your ass was on show to him as the jumpsuit fell from your body. Since Harry had openly admitted how much he used to stare at your bum, you thought you'd use that to your benefit.

You wore a matching pale pink thong and when you turned back around, the jumpsuit in a puddle at your feet, Harry's jaw was literally on the floor and you could see the clear stain of his erection against his tight jeans.

Taking your time to walk over to him, removing your bra as you did so and swinging your hips even more on purpose, you finally reached Harry.

Your hands wove into his hair as he stared up at you, his face a picture of absolute gobsmacked awe.

"You okay, H?"

"That was the best, yet worst thing I've ever asked you to do."

You let out a giggle, loving the fact you could both go from an incredibly hot moment, to acting a bit silly so soon after. After all, sex should be a comfortable and fluid thing, and Harry made you feel like the most confident girl in the world.

"You're everything I've ever wanted Cecelia."

After those impossibly sweet words, Harry took you right there on his lap, sat on your kitchen chair, as you bounced on his dick to meet his heated thrusts. Just as you had expected it was rough; he held your hands back behind you as he rammed up into you so he had all the control, and sent the occasional smack to your ass which gave the perfect painful tinge to all the pleasure he was giving you.

After you both passed out in bed for a couple of hours, he took you again, slowly, achingly, romantically in the dead of night, waking you up with his tongue lazily licking your clit before filling you unhurriedly with every inch of him. That was definitely one reason you'd happily be woken up for.