3

Harry's driver pulled up to the club in a black SUV moments after he dropped him a quick call. Luckily for you both it wasn't too late so you managed to slip out the back door of the club without any harassment from paparazzi that were, without a doubt, going to appear later in the night.

Ever the gentleman, Harry opened the back door of the car for you, "Ladies first," he hummed in reference to his comment earlier in the night, tapping your ass lightly as you climbed in, a surprised squeal leaving your lips that went straight to Harry's dick.

The door slammed behind him and the driver pulled away; luckily the divider was already up but you had a sneaking suspicion that regardless of that, it wouldn't have stopped Harry. He instantly attached his lips to your neck, his fingertips trailing hot fire up your thighs. A muffled gasp left your parted lips and you mumbled his name like a mantra, tangling your hands in his slightly mussed up hair.

He pulled away to look you at you, grazing his piercing eyes across your chest which was rising and falling at a rapid pace, your neck now tinged with red from his recent onslaught and gently pushed back a fallen lock of hair from your cheek, his thumb pulling at your full bottom lip. Before he had the chance to pull away you slipped you lips around his thumb and sucked sweetly, looking at him from under your darkened lashes; makeup now smudged under your eyes from the nights activities.

Harry's heart shaped lips fell open in surprise, which quickly turned into a lustful moan of your name, your actions having grasped every ounce of his attention. He didn't want to admit it, but your sensual actions had made his heart soar; not only did you have an ambitious attitude, but your playful nature was a side of you he was thoroughly pleased to see. Your tongue swirled around his digit a few times before sucking it deeper into your mouth.

Clearly having had enough of the teasing, he pulled his hand from your mouth and replaced it with his lips. The force of his kiss pushed you back further into the plush leather seats of the car, one hand gripping the side of your face, the other high on your side, pushed up under your tits which were now practically spilling out of your bodysuit; his kiss was rougher this time and you were certainly not going to complain about that. But before anything more could happen between the two of you, the car pulled up to Harry's apartment building.

Harry's large hand grasped yours as you entered the elevator, laughing loudly and stumbling from the alcohol still singing in your bodies. Unfortunately you weren't alone, as a few other people followed you in, eyeing you with slight annoyance at your loudness. Stood behind you, you felt Harry's breath fan the side of your face, blowing your hair slightly as he murmured, "They think we're being loud now...let's hope they don't hear us later on," you smirked and stifled a giggle by placing your had over your mouth and leaning into his warmth behind you.

The doors slid closed. You knew the other people would be none the wiser as your hand glided up Harry's inner thigh at an antagonising slow pace. You heard his breath hitch in his throat, deepening the smirk gracing your lips, and continued up until your hand reached the bulge in his tight black jeans, making your core ache as you felt how hard he already was for you, and gave it a light squeeze. Luckily the ding of the elevator announcing it had reached the next stop covered the groan that reverberated from Harry's chest. The people left the elevator and before the doors had slid fully closed you were being turned around and pushed against the wall, wrists gripped tightly above your head as Harry ground his hips into yours, eliciting a moan from you.

"You really are a tease aren't you Cecy?"

All you could manage was a content hum in response, as the friction building between your bodies was preventing you from mustering up any coherent words.

Another ding surprised you both and you sprang apart as the doors slid open again, fear of being caught in the act, notifying you both that you had reached the floor of the Harry's penthouse.