33

Bang, bang, bang.

You jolted awake to the loud sounds of knocking on your door. Glancing at the clock you noticed it was nearly eleven in the morning; you'd not slept in this late in a long time.

"Oi! Cecelia! Open up!"

The muffled, yet loud voice of Emmy outside your door made you come back to your senses. Grabbing the closest pieces of clothing you could find - which ended up being Harry's silk shirt and comfy boxers - you wandered over to the door, hoping to shut her up before she woke Harry up.

You undid the lock and opened the door a fraction so that only your face was peeking out, "Emmy what do you want?" You said in a hushed voice.

"Why aren't you opening the door all the way?" Her curious tone was on you straight away.

Your eyes widened and glanced suspiciously to the side, "Um, cos I'm half naked."

"So? I've seen your boobs plenty, let me in."

"No, Emmy, wait -" you began to protest but she barged past you and into the room.

Deciding to just let it happen, you sighed and chewed on your fingers while waiting for the explosion of excitement that was going to be Emmy once she realised what she was walking into.

"Cecy it's a mess in here, why is -" you trailed behind her slowly, before she cut off and her voice turned into a shout, "Oh my fucking god!"

"Shhh! Jesus Christ Emmy, indoor voices at least," you attempted to hush her as Harry began to wake up at her loudness.

"What -" he began to grumble in his gravelly morning voice and you couldn't help the flutter in your chest when his unruly bedhead came into your view.

Emmy began to piece the puzzle together. She had an open mouthed grin plastered on her face, and her eyes were bright with a hint of smugness as she pointed at Harry, before slowly turning on her heel to point at you with her other hand.

You gave her a look that said 'really?' and crossed your arms over your chest as she used both her pointing hands to cross over, then back to their original targets while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

Harry, who was sat up now, burst out laughing at her antics, slapping the sheets in utter amusement. While you on the other hand just questioned your choice of best friend with a roll of your eyes and a smile that you just couldn't resist slipping out.

"You two..." she said in a cheeky singsong tone, coming up to you and pinching your cheeks in her hands.

"Why's the door wide open? Wha's going on?" You all turned to face the door as Niall's familiar Irish tone came travelling through from the corridor.

"For fuck sake," you muttered with a laugh.

Niall joined you all then, his pace slowing as he took in the scene. His blue eyes landed on Emmy, then you, then Harry all the while a huge grin was forming on his face.

"No fucking way!" He burst into that classic Niall cackle as his arm came up to sling around your shoulders and pull you in for what could only be described as a brotherly hug: a little bit rough, but also very loving.

Then he was bounding past Emmy, not forgetting to give her a double high five on the way, and practically swan diving straight onto Harry who shrieked when he realised what was about to happen.

"Niall!" You and Emmy cried in unison, laughter coating your voices as you rushed over to the two boys.

And then Harry was managing to snake an arm around your waist and tug you down into the mess with a squeal.