Chapter 21~Tasha's Birthday

**Niall's P.O.V**

    So much time has passed. Louis got back together with Eleanor. It's only eight days until Christmas.Tasha is going to love the present that I'm getting her. I got Talia and Harry something really cool too. I got the others shirts and things that they wanted.

    I almost forgot that I invited everyone over (I got bored) until I heard them knock on the door. I ran down the stairs and answered it to see Liam and Danielle holding hands. I'm guessing they were back together. Then all the others started walking up the driveway. Tasha said that she was going to visit a friend. I didn't think she had friends in England since she just moved here not to long ago but I don't know. Tasha and Talia were both on Christmas break from school. I let everyone in the house and we put in a movie.

"So what did you get Tasha for tomorrow?" Harry asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrows her birthday." Liam exclaimed.

"What? Really? I totally forgot. Shes going to be so mad."

"You better get her something in the morning." Talia continued. "She probably won't care if you don't though."

"OK. Lets watch the movie now."

    Just as Zayn was taking the movie out, Tasha walked into the house with my mom behind her. My mom was carrying a suitcase with her. She set them down and ran over to give me a hug.

"Niall. I've missed you so much. My boy has gotten so big." My mom said still hugging me.

"I've missed you to mom. What are you doing here?"

"My boss wouldn't let me take off Christmas week so I decided to come see you and the others earlier. I can only stay for two days. I got presents for all of you. I seen Tasha at Starbucks so I just followed her here." She said.

    Everyone started giggling. My mom passed out presents to everyone. Shes met the boys, Tasha, and Talia but shes never met Danielle, Eleanor, or Perrie. I've told her about them though. We all began to open our presents. She knitted us all a pair of gloves.

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    After everyone left Maura went to bed. She was tired because of her drive here. Niall and I sat on the couch watching the telly. Niall kept glancing over at me. I looked over at him and could tell that he was worried.

"Niall, whats wrong? You seem worried."

"It's fine babe. Just worried about your birthday. That's all." He said.

"Why are you worried about my birthday?"

"I forgot to get you something and now I feel like a bad person." He exclaimed.

"Don't. I have everything that I need."

    We got off the couch and went up the stairs to our bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and crawled in the bed next to Niall. He laid his arm over me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. I saved it but then it got deleted so I had to write it again. Plus I had homework and other things to do. I'm so happy that more people are starting to like my fanfics. I was told that I have a #1 fan. I'm one more step closer to being famous! Yay. There's going to be a new character coming in. Keep commenting. Bye!