Chapter 14 ~Going to school in England

**Talia's P.O.V**

     I decided that I would go back to school in England. Tasha and I both would. We already signed up and we would be starting in two days. The only bad part is, we haven't told the boys. Harry would be fine with it but I'm not sure about the others.

"Harry!"

"Yes babe?" He said as he walked into the living room and sat beside me.

"Tasha and I want to go back to school. We already signed up for it. We start in two days. Is that fine with you?"

"Of course! I dont know how Niall's going to take it. I'm sure he'll be fine with it though." He quickly said.

     I quickly text Tasha and told her what Harry had said. Now all she has to do is tell Niall. I told Harry to tell the others.

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I was worried about how Niall was going to take it. I have to tell him. He always complains that we hardly get to see each other now. I really want to finish school though. This is mine and Talia's last year. I called for Niall and he came running down the stairs.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing. I want to talk to you."

"OK. Whats up?" He sat down right next to me.

"I know we hardly get to see each other with you being from One Direction and I have a lot of things to do but I want to go back to school. It's my last year and I want to finish it. I didn't get to finish it back in Ireland."

"But we wouldn't get to see each other. Are you sure you want to go back?" He looked so sad.

"We would get to see each other when I get back home in the evenings. I really want to do this. Even if you say no, I'm still going to go back."

"I know. I can't stop you. I guess you can go back." I quickly hugged him.

    I text Talia and told her what Niall had said. She was excited to be going back. I never thought I would say it, but I was too. Most kids would do anything to get out of school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short. The next one will be a lot longer. I had to delete my old one that was kinda like this. It had to many things wrong with it. If you read the old one, please pretend it never happened. If you haven't, dont worry about it. Bye!

@TashaOfficial4