Chapter 6 ~What happened to you

**Liam's P.O.V**

    I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. My hair was a mess. I combed it down and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room to get dressed. I decided to wear my red plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. When I got done getting dressed, I went down stairs. There was a lump on the couch. It was one of the boys or Maura. I couldn't tell because whoever it was had a blanket over them. I went over a poked them. Niall popped his head out. He looked terrible. His eyes were red from crying, his hair was tangled up, his face was all greasy, and breath smelled horrible.

"What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" he whispered.

"You look terrible. Don't worry, Tasha will talk to you sometime. Its only been two days. How long have you been laying here anyways?"

"I know I look like a mess, She probably dislikes me, and I've been here for two days." he looked so sleepy.

    I grabbed his arms and dragged him up the stairs. I opened the door to his bedroom and set him on his bed. His closet looked so untouched. I grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants for him. I walked out the door and closed it. Soon he came into the hallway with the clean clothes on. I then took him to the bathroom and made him brush his teeth, comb his hair, and clean his face. When he got done he looked much better.

"Now go out and talk a walk or do something fun."

*Niall's P.O.V**

    I didn't want to argue with Liam so I just listened to him. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I walked down the sidewalk, working my way to the park. As I made my way to the park I couldn't help but notice all the happy couples. I wish Tasha and I could be like that. Then I noticed an ice cream stand. I ran over to it. I ordered my ice cream and walked back home. When I got home I was really tired so I decided to take a nap.

**Harry's P.O.V**

"It's not like he ruined your life."

"He ruined my chances with Carter, he ruined my reputation at the school, and he ruined what I thought about him. Yeah, my life's ruined." Tasha dramatically said.

"So you dont like him anymore?"

"No." She was angry.

    I looked over at Talia who was on the couch beside me. It felt weird to be at Tasha and Talia's house and not Niall's. Niall kinda deserved the slap and Tasha yelling at him. I feel bad for him but he broke her heart. Talia smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed her. I love her so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short. I had writers block. I promise I will write more tomorrow. Bye! xx

@TashaOfficial4