chapter 5 ~Will this be the beginning

**Niall's P.O.V**

    My alarm clock started beeping right in my ear. I bet Liam set it. It's to early to get up. I laid in the bed for a little longer before I finally got up and put on some clean clothes. I thought about Tasha and how she must really dislike me. I had to do something. First I needed something to eat. I quickly grabbed my keys and went out the door to my car. I felt like eating out today.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

    The warm water felt so soothing on my back. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked across the hall and into my room. I picked out a dark blue T-Shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I got dressed and went down stair to find Louis, Liam, Harry, Talia, and Tasha watching a movie.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They all cheered happy like.

    I went over and sat beside Tasha. I asked them all where Niall was but they didn't know. Tasha seemed worried but pretended that she didn't' care. I understood that she was mad at him but I know she can't stay mad at him for long.

"Tasha, why don't you call Niall and see where he's at?"

"I'll text him and say that you all want him to come back." She said

"Good enough."

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I quickly text Niall saying that the others want him home. He didn't reply but I knew he was probably on his way home. Me and the others watched movies until we heard a car pull into the driveway. I can't believe it was already 11:45.

**Niall's P.O.V**

    The whole ride home I couldn't stop thinking of Tasha. I had to tell her how I felt. She was probably mad but I didn't care. I went into the house and everyone was watching a movie. They all looked up at me. I made eye contact with Tasha. I could see hurt and pain in her eyes. She looked so pretty though. I walked over and stood in front of her. She just looked up at me. I lightly pulled her up and pressed our lips together. Her lips were so warm and soft. The others were staring at us but I didn't care. Tasha pulled away and just stared at me.

"If this is going to be the kissing house, then why am I not kissing Talia?" Harry quickly kissed Talia for the first time and she looked so shocked but then she kissed him again. She started watching the movie again also.

    Just as I looked back to Tasha I felt a hand slap my face. What just happened? My face was stinging and the only person that could have slapped me was Tasha.

"First you make a fool of me in front of a lot of people and now you kiss me. Your such a jerk. Just leave me alone!" Tasha had tears streaming down her face. She grabbed Talia and ran out the door.

    I looked at the others and they all looked at me like I was some type of monster. I felt pain shoot through my face. My reaction to the slap was a little late. I didn't know what to do so I just ran up stairs and laid in the bed. I could hear quiet whispering downstairs. I shortly fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres chapter 5! Sorry it took me so long to write it. I had a headache and other stuff. I cant write more till friday. sorry. Well, bye.

@TashaOfficial4