Chapter 19~ Your perfect to me

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and seen Talia's picture. I clicked the answer button and began to talk.

"Hello?"

"Sissy, I was just at the store and some fans came up to me and were calling me fat, stupid, and ugly. I don't deserve Harry." I could tell the she was crying.

"I don't care what they say about you, it's not true. You are very pretty. Your skinny and smart. If Harry didn't think those things then why is he with you?"

"I don't know. I have to go. Bye" She said.

    I hung up and put my phone back on the side table. Niall tightened his grip around my waist. I rolled over to see him smiling at me. I kissed him and rolled back over.

"What was that call all about?" He asked.

"Nothing. Talia ran into some trouble with some fans. But I'm sure she'll be fine."

"OK." He kissed my neck and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

    We have a concert in four days. I hope the others didn't forget. It would be the first concert without Louis. I don't see how we would manage but I guess we would have to. Liam came in the room and turned on the news.

Breaking New: We have spotted Louis Tomlinson from One Direction roaming the streets of Doncaster England. We interviewed his family members and asked if he has contacted any of them. All of them have said no. We hope to find out where he is staying and talk him into going to see his fellow band mates. If you have any information that might help us, please call 555-8194.

    I quickly turned the telly off.

"Liam."

"Yeah Zayn?" He asked.

"They found Louis. You text the others."

    He grabbed his phone and hit a lot of buttons. I stared at the wall thinking of all the possibilities. Louis could see this and come back or he could see this and run farther.

**Louis's P.O.V**

    They found me? How? I was so careful not to be seen. We have a crazy fan base. But I have to love them. I could go back and see the boys. I'll do that. I missed all of them. I even missed Tasha and Talia. I only don't want to fall for Tasha again.

**Harry's P.O.V**

    I walked into the bedroom and seen Talia on her laptop. She didn't notice that I was watching her. She was looking at diet pills. What was she doing? Shes perfectly in shape.

"What do you think your looking at?"

"Diet pills. Why?" She asked.

"You shouldn't be. Your not fat. Babe, don't think that."

"I am fat." She said.

"No your not. Your perfect to me."

    I gave her a hug and kiss. She was crying but not very hard. I laid her on the bed and we both drifted off to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its been a long wait. I started a new fanfic. You should read it sometime. Bye!