I

"Fuck Nate," Madelyn said pulling Nate's hair

The boy found himself in between the girls legs, trying his best to convince her to stay with him that day. He only moved when he knew the girl had reached her high and he had completed his job with success.

"So, will you stay now?" The boy asked the girl, who laid on the bed looking at the ceiling with a silly smile on her face. "There is more from where that came from," the boy said.

"Nope, I have something to do," the girl said. With that she got up and put her shorts on, she pecked Nate's lips and left. The boy was left speechless sitting on his bed, already thinking about her again.

By the time Madelyn got to her home, showered and changed it was already Sunday afternoon, and she decided to take a walk, and she already had a destination in mind. Madelyn walked into a very familiar convenience shop.

"Yo Maddie, long time no see," Ashtray said to her as soon as she walked in.

"I know, how are you Ash?" The girl asked him.

"Good, good," it was all Ashtray said.

"Is Fez here?" Madelyn asked.

"Yeah, in the back," Ashtray said and Madelyn started walking towards the back, "wait," Ashtray said, making Madelyn turn around, "I thought you were with that Jacobs boy now," he finished.

Maddie looked as confused as ever and said, "I am, but Fezco is still my friend."

Ashtray had a suspicious look on his face, but he just nodded and just said, "alright."

Madelyn made her usual way to the back of the store, she got there and walked inside of the fridge where Ash and Fezco usually did their business deals, as Ashtray called them. The girl opened the door and poked her head inside , and she said almost singing, "Fezyyyy."

Fezco, who was counting some money, was surprised to see Madelyn there, "yo Maddie, how are you bruh?" he asked, opening his arms, inviting the girl for a hug.

Madelyn didn't wait and rushed to hug Fezco. Maddie missed the redhead a lot, she was used to hanging out with him everyday and now she barely saw him. "I'm good Fez, how are you?" The girl asked him.

"I'm good bro, come on, sit," he told her, and led her to the couch.

Madelyn sat down and worked up the courage of asking what she wanted to ask, "First, I wanted to tell you Fez that I hope everything is good between us."

"What? Just because you and the playboy are a thing now?" Fezco asked, and by Madelyn's face he could tell that was it. "No offence Maddie, but I don't like you like that, you are one of my best friends and I don't want to lose you. So from my part, we good," Fezco said and Madelyn's smile couldn't be bigger. "Unless playboy has a problem with us hanging out," he added.

"Well, even if he does, he can't control me or who I am friend's with," and she held Fezco's hand, "and you are one of my best friends," and she winked at Fezco, making him laugh.

The two friends spend most of the day catching up, and at some point even Ashtray joined their conversation, and when it was time to close Madelyn went home with Ash and Fezco to play video games with the boys. After hours playing Ashtray went to his room and Madelyn and Fezco started chatting again.

"Wait, before you get the results, I wanna guess," Madelyn told Fezco, closing her eyes, "I think you are... a Hufflepuff!"

"Damn girl! You are good," Fezco told her and showed her his phone, which was lit up in yellow and black with HUFFLEPUFF written on it.

"I told you," she said and the two started laughing.

When they stopped Fezco looked at her and asked her something he had been dying to ask.

"So are you and Maddy good? Because she was crazy about playboy," Fezco asked his friend.

Madelyn smiled and looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist, "she must be with boy toy number 3 right now," and both of them laughed. "She is happy, like truly happy. Don't get me wrong, I love Nate, but he was a weight on her shoulders." "I wanted to apologize," Fez looked at her confused. "I know Nate was the one that called the cops on you," the girl said.

"I always hated that about you," Fezco said, shaking his head.

Madelyn looked at the boy with a confused face, "hated what?"

"You have to stop apologizing for him. It's been like that since I know you, Nate fucks up, you apologize for him, and everyone thinks everything is okay. I know he is your best friend and boyfriend now, I guess, but he is a big boy, let him take care of his own shit," the redhead told Maddie.

Maddie smiled and hugged him, "you are the best Fezco."

When Madelyn pulled away from the hug her phone dinged.

Maddy

Get ready bitch, we are having a girls night at Cassie's

"Boy toy?" Fezco asked.

"Nope, I was just summoned for a girls night," she told him, getting up. "I had a great day Fez, I really missed hanging out with you."

"I missed you too, you know where to find me," and he hugged her goodbye.

"Oh you bet I will find you," she winked and left.

Madelyn walked back to her house, where she told her parents she was going to Cassie's and packed some clothes for the night, plus a vodka bottle she had hidden under her bed.

The drive to Cassie's was short, usually Maddie would have walked, but her parents and Nate have been bugging her about how dangerous it is to walk in the dark and that she should drive instead of walking.

Getting to the house she rang the doorbell and Cassie and Lexi's mom opened the door, intoxicated as always, the older woman let the girl in. Madelyn walked to the girl's room and when she opened the door she saw her friend, already in their pajamas, dancing with each other.

"Finally bitch," Maddy said and hugged her.

"Hi guys," Madelyn said, hugging Maddy back.

"Where were you?" Kat asked, hitting her dab pen.

"Hanging out with Fez," she told them, changing into her pajamas.

Maddy smirked and said, "Fezco..."

"Not like that, we are just friends, plus I'm with Nate now," she told her.

"I still don't know how you do it," Lexi said, making the girls drink.

"Where are Jules and Rue?" Madelyn asked, letting the smoke from the dab pen out of her mouth.

"Jules is out of town and Rue is depressed because Jules is not here," Cassie explained.

"Sad," it was all Madelyn said.

The girls spent their night drinking, smoking, and dancing, it was the most fun any of them had had in a while. Madelyn loved days like this, she got to spend her day with the people she cared about the most. Today was a good day, and Madelyn would hold on to that whenever things got bad again.

Author's note:
Hi guys, I'm back!! I'm sorry it took me so long to post this, I'm working two jobs right now and I'm working on my Game of Thrones book, but I will try to update more extra chapters when I can.
I wanted to show you guys Maddie's relationships after the events of Euphoria, and make it mostly about Fezco because we all love him.