DOIS

"Nate Jacobs was in love

"Nate Jacobs was in love. He had always known, ever since he met Madelyn, that they were meant to be. She was his everything. Ever since he had first laid his eyes on her, he knew. And by the time they had their first kiss together Nate could already picture their future together, kids, a nice house, the loving family he desperately wished for.

He knew had had fucked up once the tears started rolling down her face, and even a week later he could hear her voice clear as day on his head. Cassie Howard was nice, and hot, but she was also a mistake in Nate's eyes.

The day before New Years Nate had been hanging out with McKay and some guys from the football team, and out of nowhere the boys started mocking him, how he was pussy whipped, and was just a puppet doing Maddie's wishes. You know how highschool football players are, assholes. Later that night when she asked him to do something so stupid he couldn't even remember, he blew up on her, which led to a fight, which led to fucking Cassie in the party bathroom. All Nate wanted was to prove he was a man, and he didn't belong to any women. But when he saw Madelyn's face, heartbroken because of him, a part of him had broken too.

Watching her cry because of him made Nate realize that all he ever wanted was to make his best friend happy. Suddenly he didn't care about what anyone said, about him being pussy whipped, all he cared about was Madelyn Harris. She was an angel in his eyes, just her presence made him happy, she made him happier than anyone ever could, and she fucked like a godess. Nate Jacobs never believed in soulmates, but he know Madelyn Harris was his fucking soulmate, and he would do anything to get her back."

The Harris girl sat on a hospital chair, head laying on the hospital bed, and her bandaged hand laid on her friend's leg, waiting for him to wake up. The girl was still mad at Nate, she had certainly not forgiven him, but seeing his bloody and almost unrecognizable face made her stay, she needed to know he was okay. The blonde girl had not left the hospital room since Maddy drove them there, she was still in her sparkly dress, and some fuzzy slippers Maddy brought her the next day. The girl was almost asleep when Cal Jacobs started praying on the other side of Nate's bed, and just as she turned off the older man's voice, she felt something move on the bed, and a hand caressed her hair softly. Madelyn almost jumped from her seat just to be met with Nate, awake and smiling, and just as quickly as she jumped, Cal Jacobs was out of his seat, almost crying and hugging his son.

Madelyn was happy Cal's attention was on someone else now, the older man had spent half of their night interrogating her, trying to find out who had done that to Nate. The blonde girl cried, played the victim and said she was too drunk to know what was going on, and she only realized what happened once she saw Nate unconscious on the floor. She wasn't sure if it was her acting, or the tears that had done it, but Mr. Jacobs seemed to have believed her.

Once Cal had let go of his son, the young Jacobs' eyes immediately turned to the blonde girl. Mr. Jacobs, who had tears in his eyes, looked at the two teenagers and said, "I'm going to get the doctor. I will be right back."