III

Madelyn looked at the wrapped gifts in front of her with a satisfied smile

Madelyn looked at the wrapped gifts in front of her with a satisfied smile. December was Madelyn's favorite time of the year, she loved wrapping gifts and seeing the smile on people's faces when she delivered her gifts. So that day she had turned her phone off, put Christmas music on, and spent her whole afternoon wrapping the gifts she bought for her friends and family.

The girl's peace lasted until Nate decided to storm into her room.

"Hello to you too," the girl said to him, from the floor, where she was sitting.

"I was worried, you didn't answer your phone," he told her, bending down and giving her a quick kiss.

"It's present wrapping day, you know that," she told Nate, who was now sitting by her on the floor.

"I know, but you took like all day," the boy told her, making Madelyn roll her eyes.

"You need therapy, you have separation issues," she told him and laughed.

"Shut up. So which one is mine?" Nate asked, trying to reach for one of the gifts.

"No," she said and hit his hand, "you will get your gift on the 24th," she told him.

"Alright," he said rolling his eyes. "You gotta get ready for the party," he told her, smacking her butt lightly as she got up. It was five days before christmas and a random football player was throwing a christmas party, and of course everyone in East Highland was going.

"Alright," she said rolling her eyes, "give me one hour."

The girl had already showered, so all she needed to do was change and do her makeup, which she could do really fast if she needed. She changed into a pair of ripped high waisted mom jeans, a red cropped fuzzy sweater, and red old skool vans. And for makeup she didn't feel like trying, so she just put red lipstick, mascara, and a lot of highlighter. While she got ready Nate sat back on her bed and just watched as she walked around the room, knowing exactly where each one of the items she needed were. When she was done, Madelyn stopped in front of the bed and gave Nate a little bow, and the boy moved towards the end of the bed, pulling Madelyn towards him, in between his legs, the boy was dressed in dark jeans and a red sweater that Madelyn had gotten him.

"You look beautiful," he said looking in her eyes. "And I like these," he smirked, touching the rips on the back of her jeans that were just under her butt.

"Thank you. Are you ready?" She asked, to which Nate got up and took his girlfriend's hands on his.

"I like that we match," he told her and kissed her. The boy slowly raised his hands and held her cheeks, deepening the kiss, to which his girlfriend quickly pulled away.

"Let's go," she said and pulled him towards the door.

The couple left Madelyn's house in Nate's truck, the party where the house would be was 20 minutes from her house, and for Nate's happiness Maddie played Christmas music and hit his dab pen the whole way there. When they arrived in the street Maddie could instantly tell which house the party was at, "shit, that's a lot of people," the girl said.

After a couple of minutes Nate finally found a parking spot, he got out of the car, walked around it and opened the door to Madelyn, and held his hand for her to take, which she did gladly. Walking inside of the house Maddie let Nate lead the way, because people usually got out of his way when she walked.

"Bitch!" Madelyn heard someone scream from behind, and before she could recognize who it was she was engulfed into a hug, making her pull away from Nate.

"Babe!" She answered when she saw it was Maddy, who she could tell it was already drunk.

"Come dance with me," Maddy said, pulling her, but Nate pulled her back.

"Babe," was the only thing he said.

"I'm going to dance with Maddy, I will find you later," she told him and winked. The boy didn't say anything but he just rolled his eyes and nodded. Maddy pulled her to where Cassie, Kat, Lex, BB and Rue were.

"Hello my ladies," Madelyn said hugging her friends.

"Where have you been? I tried to text you all day," Cassie asked her.

"Is it your wrapping gift day, or something like that?" Rue asked, making her friends look at her weirdly.

"Yes! I always take a day off of everything to wrap gifts and listen to christmas music," she explained to her other friends.

"You are weird," Kat said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Let's dance," Maddy said and pulled her friends to where people were dancing.

Madelyn loved times like these, where she was having the time of her life with her friends and no one would bother them. Maddy started to grind on Madelyn, trying to show off, and Mads decided there was a certain someone that needed her attention more than Maddie.

"How are you Rue?" The girl asked, putting her arms around Rue's shoulders, dancing with her.

"I'm fine, why would I not be okay?" Rue said, taking a hit from the blunt in her hand and placing her other hand on Maddie's waist, moving with her.

"Well, Jules is not here. And you were sober and now you are smoking," Madelyn pointed out.

"Oh yeah," the girl waived her hand, "I'm fine. But thank you for asking though. Now would you like a hit of Fezco's finest?" Rue asked, showing the blonde her blunt.

Madelyn smiled at Rue's attitude and said, "hit me," and Rue placed the blunt on Maddie's mouth so she could take a hit.

The girls cheered on Madelyn and kept dancing. Madelyn was happy that Rue was in a somewhat good mood, she knew that after all she had been thought she deserved to have at least a happy night. They danced for about an hour, until the girls started to leave the dance floor, until Maddie was left alone, but before she could walk away she felt arms around her, Nate's, by the smell.

"You are a great dancer," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh thank you," she smirked, and kept dancing, now with her ass pressed against him.

"I can't wait until I get my christmas gift," Nate whispered, and she could tell he was smirking.

"This will be a very merry Christmas indeed," Madelyn said, more to herself than to anyone, starting to grind against her boyfriend.

Author's note:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys are safe and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I wanted it to be Christmasy, but hey it's Euphoria we are talking about.