DEZ

"Since I met Madelyn I have known she has bad insomnia, sometimes she is fine for a couple of days and most of the time she can't sleep

"Since I met Madelyn I have known she has bad insomnia, sometimes she is fine for a couple of days and most of the time she can't sleep. But when she gets stressed or something bad happens, something that upsets her, she literally can't sleep, nor even her benzodiazepine pills can make her sleep, and those are great.

And you know, with insomnia comes depression, no Maddie was not depressed, but in the nights she really couldn't sleep she would lay on her bed with depressive thoughts on her mind, all night. That's why after her fight with Nate, she laid on her bed all night, tossing and turning, thinking and thinking. The thing is, when it got this bad anyone would be desperate, and a couple of pills and no sleep later so was Madelyn. And the other problem with Madelyn was the less sleep she got the more irritated she would become, and the more irritated she became the less she would eat, it was like a circle for her."

It was 5:30 am and Madelyn couldn't do it anymore, she didn't sleep at all and all she could think about was her fight with Nate.The girl couldn't take it anymore, she knew there was only one person that could help her sleep, she had been thinking about it for hours, but she just decided to act on it. Madelyn usually slept with an oversized t-shirt and just her underwear, so she just put pajama shorts on and slipped on her running shoes.

The girls opened the front door of her house and realized it was storming out but the girl didn't care. She ran towards her destination, feeling the hard and cold drops of rain on her skin. Maddie ran and ran, for about 20 minutes until she reached her destination, she stared at the door, thinking if she should really knock, it's so early, she thought, but she couldn't do it anymore, not sleeping was driving her crazy, so she knocked on the door.
After a couple of minutes a very confused and sleepy Fezco opened the door, "Maddie, what are you doing here?" he could barely open his eyes, and he noticed that Madelyn was drenched, "Jesus, come in. What happened?" He asked, guiding her inside. When the redhead got a good look at the girl's face he noticed that she was on the verge of tears. "Ma, can you tell me what happened?" He sat down but she was still standing, with tears in her eyes and a vague expression, the boy was starting to get very worried.

"I can't sleep, Fez" she finally said. Fezco could hear the pain in her voice. "I'm so sorry I woke you up" that was the first time the girl paid attention to Fezco's clothes, he just had shorts and socks on.

"It's okay mama," the boy said, hugging her. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Do you have anything that can help me sleep?" she said. "I tried my own pills but I still can't sleep, I don't know what to do anymore" she said almost crying. "And I'm so sorry I woke you up and came to you."

"Nah, I'm glad you came to me. I gotcha ma" the redhead said, and he went into a room.

Madelyn sat down in a chair, not wanting to get her friend's chair wet, still staring into space. After not even five minutes later Fezco came back, he had a small plastic back in his hand.