IV

"Honestly, fuck Nate Jacobs," Madelyn said groaning and throwing herself on the bed

"Word," Kat said, agreeing with her. "But why do we have him now, anyway?" She asked the blonde.

"He is being a pain in my ass. Like he is trying to make me feel guilty because I was hanging out with Fez yesterday. Like, you don't own me bitch. And now he is blowing up my phone with texts," Maddie said, rolling her eyes at the notifications that kept popping up on her screen.

"You tell him girl," Kat cheered on her friend.

"I just don't understand why my friendship with Fezco bothers him so much," Madelyn sighted and laid in the bed once again.

"I know Nate is like a psycho and all, but I have to admit, I would be a little bothered too if I were him," Kat admitted to her friend, making the blonde lift half of her body up.

"Why?" She asked, confused.

"Well, you and Fezco did have like crazy hot sex for a couple of months," Kat told her.

"But it was just fun, and it's over now. I'm with Nate, and he knows it, he has to trust me," Maddie said.

"Mads, I know, and honestly I think he trusts you. He is just like super jealous of everyone, he doesn't even like when you spend too much time with us," Kat explained to her friend.

"Yeah maybe you are right," Madelyn agreed.

"Enough about me, how are you and Ethan?" The blonde asked, smirking.

Kat leaned over the bed and started telling her friend all about her new boyfriend. Madelyn Harris could not be happier for her friend, she thought Kat deserved the best, Ethan was such a great guy, and she was glad he was making her friend happy.

The girls spend the rest of the afternoon gossiping and talking mostly about Kat and Ethan. The sun started setting and that was when Madelyn decided to leave, she was going to have dinner with Nate's family but she wanted to talk to the boy before they ate with his family. Madelyn wore a cropped tank top and a high waisted jean skirt, which she assumed would be enough for dinner with her boyfriend's family, so she didn't need to go home and change.

The drive to the Jacobs house wasn't long, but it gave time for the girl's mind to wander off to a lot of places, and she was not excited to arrive and hear what Nate had to say about her not answering the phone. When she arrived Mrs. Jacobs opened the door for her letting her know that Nate was in his room and that dinner would take a while seeing as Mr. Jacobs was not back with the burgers yet.

The girl walked to her boyfriend's room, arriving at his door the blonde stopped at the door and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Mom, I told you to knock first," Nate screamed, walking out of his bathroom with only a towel around his waist.