Students Becoming Teachers

04/03/2424

Rami: shouts so loudly that his happiness turns into tears "we did it! We fucking did it!"

Sai: holds the happiness storming within, establishes a steady smile, and says "we haven't finished yet! The work will not be completed, not until a perfect deflector is made, We can't call creating one DCT a win, Sura and the others are working 24/7 making hundreds of deflectors a day and we call creating one DCT a win?"

The whole staff leaves their work immediately, looks at Sai, and with the same voice, they always create shouts "NO DOCTOR! OUR WIN WILL ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED WHEN WE MAKE SURE HUMANITY WILL HAVE A FUTURE"

Rami: wipes his tears, lowers his head and with a soft tone says "I'm sorry doctor, I just couldn't bear the joy"

Sai: slams Rami's back and says "don't be sorry for such a thing, we are humans after all, if you can't bear to hold a feeling, just let go of it" looks at the ground and with a sad tone says "I'm the one who's sorry... Sorry for having to force you into work"

Rami: no doctor, we dedicated ourselves to work, we are the ones who demanded no emotions, keep doing what you have to do, walks a little, turns his head back and with a proud, joyful look, says "thanks... Doctor"

Sai: smiles, as his face fills with satisfaction, he goes back to work

Sura: hey, you do like him you know?

Sai: turns his face to Sura and says "oh, you're here"

Sura: of course I'm, just let your staff start talking that way and... I will always show up behind you, huh...

Sai: half-smile rising his left cheek, with a demolished voice he says "and you are trying to be like her?"

Sura: with a voice, in which sorrow can be felt, says "it looks like it"

SOULONOMIYAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara