A Family?

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IM SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________

*Kai's P.O.V*

I anxiously awaited Titan's answer, scared that he wouldn't feel the same way. He went into deep thought for several minutes before his face lit up with a bright smile. "I want to start a family too." He said before jumping up and wrapping his arms around my neck tightly. "I love you." He whispered as I laid him back down on the bed. "I love you, too." I said before pressing my lips against his gently.

He moaned slightly and I could feel his member grow hard against my thigh. I smiled into the kiss. I detached my lips from his, instead, latching them onto his mark. I sucked and licked on his mark, causing him to moan softly and grip my hair.

I began to push his boxers off, him letting me without a fight. Once they were off, I took mine off as well. "Let's try for a baby." he whispered sexily as I positioned myself. I growled lowly before pushing myself into him, causing him to moan in pleasure and pain. I kept still, giving him a chance to adjust. "No!" He moaned, causing me to look down at him. "Move...please." He maoned airily.

I smirked before I began to buck forward, thrusting into him hard. He moaned loudly as I quickened the pace, finding his prostate. "There..." He groaned, tangling his fingers in my hair. I pushed against his spot harder and faster, causing him to maon loudly and grip the sheets.

I felt myself growing closer to my climax, and moved into him harder. He screamed my name as he came all over his chest, some even getting on his face. I smiled as I thrust into him once more before shooting my load in him. I pulled out, panting.

I leaned up and licked his cum off of his stomach, chest, and lips, savoring the salty substance. He was blushing profusely. I laid down beside him, pulling him into my chest. "Goodnight, Tin. Sweet dreams." I say just before I fall asleep to the sound of his even breathing.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, so let me explain. I got a new phone that doesnt have Wattpad in the app store. It's so frustrating. I am currently using my fathers laptop whie he isnt home. Please excuse the shortness of the chapter. Im extremely sorry. Hopefully, Ill be getting a laptop of my own for my birthday on April 9. Thanks, Homiesexuals. Love you guys