Two For The Price Of One

Titan's P.O.V.

I jolted up from my current position, holding my tummy as a contraction courses through me. I scream slightly and whimper. I hear footsteps running towards me as I try to stand.  "Titan?! Titan!" I heard Kai scream as he ran to me. "T-The baby...my water broke.." I say as I feel dizzy. Kai smiled and picked me up and he rushed me to the hospital wing. I screamed as a have another contraction and clutch onto Kai as he lays me into a hospital bed.

The room I was in had bright lights and I screamed and grunted as nurses and the doctor rushed in. I held Kai's hand tight as the staff told me a lot of things I couldn't hear over the pounding of me head. And for the next four hours everything was just a blur of pain and happiness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I smiled as I held one of our little miracles. The boy I held was Corbin Daniel while the one Kai held was Corey Lionel Adams. They both had Kai's blue eyes and you could tell from the little hairs on their head that they had my white hair. They were so small. I loved them so much already. I kissed Corbin's forehead softly and smiled big. Our family has started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Very short I'm sorry. Just a filler.