Accepted

Rochelle ^^^
____________________________________________

  *Titan's P.O.V.*

  I woke up in the afternoon. I groaned sleepily and dropped my head back down on the pillow, only to find it wasn't a pillow. My head shot up as I saw that I was practically laying on top of Kai. He was still asleep. I tried to roll off of him, but he tightened his arms around my waist.

  "Five more minutes." He said sleepily. I giggled and tried to get up again. I kept wiggling and soon, I heard Kai take in a sharp breath. I looked up, scared. "D-Did I hurt y-you?" I asked shakily. "No. Just...don't wiggle." He said. I was confused, but then I felt it.

  "Let me up and I won't." I said. He shook his head no. I kept wiggling, making sure my member grinded against his. Suddenly, his eyes shot open, the blue orbs full of lust. He flipped us over, so now he hovered over me. "I told you not to do that, Tin. My wolf was already excited before you started with that shit." He said to me. He leaned in slowly and I realized what was about to happen. And I let it do so.

_____________________________________________

   *Kai's P.O.V.*

  I leaned in slowly, watching his reaction. I pressed my lips against his gently, waiting for him to pull away. When he didn't, I began to move my lips against his. He wasn't kissing me back, and it kind of hurt. I pulled away and sighed. "I'm sorry, Tin. I-I shouldn't have done that." I whispered, beginning to roll off of him.

  He put his hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Its just...I've never kissed anyone. I don't want to do it wrong." He whispered, turning his head away from me. I took his face and turned it so he would be looking at me. "Nothing you ever do could possibly be wrong in my eyes." I said, inbetween every few words pecking his lips.

  He blushed and hid his face in his hands. I moved them away and pecked his nose. "You're adorable." I whispered, causing Titan to boush an even brighter shade of red. I watched closely as he stared at me, the gears turning in his head. His big grey eyes scanning all over my face, but pausing at my lips. I leaned in again, but this time he met me halfway.

  Our lips moved in sync, and I wanted more. I bit on his lower lip, asking for entrance, which he denied me. "I don't know how to do any of what you're doing." He said quietly. I combed my fingers through his hair before saying, "Let me show you."

  He nodded and I pressed my lies against his again. I tugged on his bottom lip, and slowly he opened his mouth a bit. I pressed my tongue inbetween his lips, massaging his tongue with mine. He caught on and moved his lips with mine, wrapping his arms around my neck. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled on it slightly. I growled at his actions as my member grew hard again.

  I pressed myself against him as I pulled away and instead began kissing his neck. He bit the inside of his cheek when I began sucking on his soft spot. I moved my hips against his, grinding our erections against one anothers. He was panting, his fingers pulling on my hair more. I groaned and bit into his neck. He wriggled under me as pleasure filled him and he accepted the venom from my fangs.

  My hand slid down his side tentively, stopping at the hem of his pants. I began unbuttoning them and I waited for his reaction. His face was flushed and he was panting heavily. I took that as a sign he was enjoying it, so I slid his pants off and threw them over the side of the bed. I took my shirt off while he took of his. He laid beneath me in tight red boxers that he wore yesterday. His member was pressing against the already tight fabric, and I knew it must be painful.

  I slid my shorts off quickly, not tearing my eyes away from him. I slid my thumbs under the fabric of his boxers and massaged his hips lightly. "Take...take them off." He airily. "It hurts." He said biting on the knuckle of his pointer finger. I did as he asked and tore his boxers off. I stared at every inch of him, his face bright red.

  "Beautiful." I whispered, kissing his inner thigh. He moaned quietly, and afterwards quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "I-I didn't mean to m-make that noise." He said, sitting up. I smiled at his embarrassed face. He was adorable. "It was adorable. I want to hear you more." I said, leaning up to kiss him quickly.

  I sat, one knee on the side of him, the other pushing his legs apart. I wrapped one had around his stiff member. He gasped loudly as I began moving my hand. He kept trying to stifle his moans, quiet ones escaping every so often. I felt him slip his small hand in my boxers, stroking my member slowly.

  I groaned loudly and picked up the pace of my hand. He ripped his out of my boxers and gripped the sheets tightly. His moans got louder as he got closer to his peak. "Kai!" He moaned loudly before shooting his load all over his chest and stomach. I smiled as he sat there panting, his hair clinging to his forehead. I licked his chest and stomach clean, commenting that he tasted like blueberries. He blushed and rolled over.

  He pressed his face into a pillow as I stared at him. His whole backside was on view and I wanted to take advantage of him right then, but I I could do that. Not now at least. "Does this mean you accept me?" I asked him. He turned over and smiled at me. "I accept you as my mate." He said, and my wolf howled in happiness. I pecked his lips before climbing up next to him. I laid on my back, picking him up and laying him on top of me.

  I wrapped the covers around us as I watched him slowly drift off. His sleep mumbling was consistent, but adorable. He was dreaming about me. Knowing he was asleep, I whispered, "I love you, Tin." Before falling asleep peacefully.