Orientation (Part One)

Yay!! New chapter! The boys are so cuteee <3

_________________________________________________

  *Kai's P.O.V.*

  I was pulled out of oblivion to soft crying coming from my bathroom. I stood up and pressed my ear to the door. It was Titan. I tried opening the door, only to find it locked. I heard a sharp gasp and his heart rate speed up. That's when my wolf took over long enough to break open the door. There, I saw Titan hunched over the side of the bathtub naked, his wrist bleeding profusely.

  His eyes were closed and his breathing was some what even. His eyes shot open as he heard the door break. He saw my angry glare at his cuts and tried to hide them. He backed up to the corner as I stalked towards him. I picked him up and held his wrist to my face. I pressed my body against him and smelled his neck. His tears dripped onto my bare chest and I felt bad.

  "Why?" I asked simply. He didn't answer. I still held his wrist in my hand. I pushed it in his face and asked again, "Why?" He looked at me, his eyes full of shame and guilt. "Because of what I did to you." He said, his voice low. I picked him up and carried him into my room. "You haven't done anything to me." I said as I took out bandages and medical tape. "I saw your worst memory when I slept last night. I could feel your pain, how broken you felt. It was my fault." He said as I began to wrap his left wrist.

  "Stop." I said, looking up at him. "Stop blaming yourself. I am the one who left you to be popular. This whole thing is my fault." I said, going back to covering his wrist. Suddenly, Titan grabbed my head and lifted it to his. He kissed me hard and long, gripping my hair in his small hands. Suddenly, Father contacted me through mind-link. I groaned before pulling away to listen to him.

  Kai, your Orientation is today. Get ready. It starts in two hours.

  He said before he blocked me from his mind. I looked back to Titan to see him wrapping his wrist the rest of the way. "What was that about?" He asked before laying back down on the bed. I sat above him, a knee on either side of him. I pressed my face into his neck, two hours was plenty of time to do what I needed to do. "Father said I have Orientation in two hours." I said, nibbling on his mark lightly.

  "Shouldn't you get ready?" He asked airily, stifling his moan. "I will in a minute." I said before pressing my lips to his hungrily. He wrapped his legs around my waist, both of us still naked. I groaned, pressing my hard manhood against his. I could smell Titan's arousal, and I instantly knew he was still in heat. I pushed him onto the sheets and flipped over. He looked over his shoulder as I aimed myself at his entrance.

  "Relax, Tin." I said before I entered him slowly. I guess I was going too slow because he thrust his hips back and made me enter him fully. I groaned as he moaned in pain. I waited a minute for him to adjust before I began moving my hips. He bit his lip as I picked up the speed. "H-Harder." He moaned out, his hips meeting mine. I was getting close and so was he. I moved in him harder and soon, we came together.

  I panted, pulling out of him. He collapsed on the bed and I stood up. I walked to my dresser and was picking out clothes when I heard Titan ask, "Kai?" I turned towards him to see him with a horrified look on his face. "What is it?" I asked worriedly. "D-Did you...did you use a condom?" He asked. I froze. I had forgotten. And since Titan was in heat, and I came in him, there was a huge possibility he could get pregnant.

  And then Titan fainted.

___________________________________________________