Confrontation

Andy on left ^^ Alexander on right ^^

____________________________________________

*Kai's P.O.V.*

  I woke up to Titan's sleep screaming. He was crying and thrashing, yelling at someone to get away. I shook him until he woke up. He trembled as I held him in my arms. He was crying while holding onto me for dear life. He was still naked, but I pushed those thoughts away.

  "Protect me, Kai." He whispered, still shaking. "From who, Tin?" I asked gently. "M-My dad." He said still crying. I wanted to snap that bastards neck. "Did he ever do anything other than hit you?" I asked, my wolf trying to claw his way to the surface. I got my answer when Titan cried harder.

  "H-He would t-touch me. B-But never r-rape me." He said, hiccuping in between each word. "When did he start doing these things to you?" I asked, trying to cover my rage. "On my fifteenth birthday." He whispered. That's when I lost it. I stood up, slipping on a pair of shorts and tossing Titan a pair.

  "What are we doing?" Titan asked as I picked him up off the bed and hoisted him onto my back. "To show your father what an ass he is." I choked out through my teeth. I mind linked my soon to be Beta to meet me at Titan's house.

  When I got there, Drake was already waiting. I set Titan down and he hid behind my back. "What's going on, Kai?" Drake asked as he saw Titan behind me. "Titan is my mate, and his father..." I trailed off, growling in the end. Titan still wore no shirt, so I pulled him in front of me. "His father did this." I said, pointing to Titan's bruises. Titan looked ready to cry again, so I kissed the back of his head.

  My Beta growled at Titan, and I almost attacked him before he said, "I'll kill him." I smiled. I wasn't even Alpha yet, but he respected my mate and I like I was. Just then, I heard a loud crash come from the house, along with a loud scream. "He's drunk." Titan whispered, trembling against my chest. "Let's go." I said. I was in front, Titan in the middle, and Drake in the back.

  I walked up the broken steps and broke the door open. I could hear Titan's father in the living room and I stomped in. The whole room smelled like cigarettes and alcohol. "Hello, Titan." His voice raspy, his teeth crooked and yellowing. "Come here, you weak ass Omega." He spoke. I growled loudly. Titan was not an Omega. He was smaller than other wolves, but he was most definitely not an Omega.

  "You will not speak to the Alpha's mate that way." Drake spoke as he walked swiftly and picked the man up by his neck. "Go pack, Titan." I said, not wanting him to see what I was about to do. He left the room and I strode to where Drake stood. I took off my shorts and shifted. Drake smirked and dropped Titan's father.

  He laid on his back, and I jumped up, pressing my paws firmly against his chest. I dug my claws into his chest as I let my wolf take over. The fun was about to begin.

____________________________________________

  *Titan's P.O.V.*

  I was in my room packing when I heard crashing and growling. Screams sounded and I grew scared. What if Father hurt Drake and Kai? What if I was next? I thought on my feet and climbed out my window. I had to get away, Father could be coming.

  I ran through the woods, trying to find the tallest tree I could. I found one and climbed up it swiftly as I heard footsteps nearing me quickly. I hid myself in the leaves and cried quietly. Father was coming to hurt me, I just knew it.

  "Titan!" I heard a voice shout into the woods. I look down to find Drake and Kai searching frantically. "I'm up here." I said, almost too quiet for them to hear. Their eyes shot up as I climbed down the tree slowly. "Please be careful." I heard Kai say. I nodded, still climbing slowly.

  I felt my foot slip and I fell in a matter of seconds. I screamed, waiting for the impact. It never came. I peeked my eyes open to I was held firmly in Kai's arms. He was panting as he looked worried. He set me down on my feet and looked me over. "You're okay, nothing broken." He said, more to himself than to me.

He stood back up and looked me over. His eyes held so much emotion, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He took my head in his hands and pulled my face to his. He pressed my lips to his and kissed me hard. He pulled away too soon and held me in his arms. Drake had grabbed my bag. I cuddled into Kai's chest as he said, "Let's go home."