Planning

Kai's P.O.V

I held Corey and Corbin in my arms as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. They were both wearing footie pajamas and rubbing their eyes. I found Titan in the kitchen with Rochelle, and in front of them were a bunch of different books.

Titan smiled as he saw us and stood up, taking Corbin from my arms. He kissed his forehead and almost immediately Corbin looked like he was ready to go back to sleep. "They just woke up from a nap, Tin. You can't put him back to sleep." I chuckled and kissed him gently sitting at the table.

I now noticed they had out a bunch of wedding planner things. That's when I realized I haven't even given Titan a ring. I stood up immediately and handed Corey to Rochelle. "Be back in a few guys!" I called and I walked out of the house.

I drove to a store and found myself buying a simple ring. It was black with diamonds around the edges. I drove back to the house to find Rochelle still in the same spot, but this time with both of the boys. "Where's Titan?" I asked.

She looked up and said, "He went upstairs to take a nap." I smiled and nodded, walking up the stairs to find Titan sprawled out on our bed asleep. He was wearing almost nothing and I felt my pants tighten. He was literally wearing nothing but a thong. I groaned internally and closed the door, locking it.

I walked towards the bed and sat next to him, kicking off my shoes and socks. I slid the ring on his finger while he slept. I intended to wake him up with a surprise. I pulled my shirt off and slowly laid down between his parted legs.

I pulled the thong up and to the side gently before spreading his ass slowly. He stayed asleep. I slowly ran my tongue along his hole and I heard him release a breathy moan in his sleep. I pushed my tongue in slowly, massaging his ass. I could tell he was starting to wake up.

Titan's P.O.V

I could feels something warm and wet enter my ass and I moaned waking up with a slight jolt. I looked down to find Kai making a meal out of my ass. I bit my lip and went red. "Kai..." I whimpered softly as he picked up the speed of his tongue. I moaned as he slapped my ass gently.

I turned over so that I was laying on my back. I spread my legs for him and looked down into his eyes. He stared at my body before looking up into my eyes. He stuck two of his fingers into my mouth and I started to suck. I sucked his fingers sensually looking in his eyes moaning softly as I took his fingers as deep into my mouth as I could.

He groaned as he watched me, palming himself through his jeans. I slowly pulled my mouth off his finger and began licking them. He slowly pulled his fingers out and laid on his back, pulling me on top of him. He turned me over and around so that my ass was over his face. I went red and unbuckled his jeans and pulled his boxers down, taking him into my mouth.

He pushed his fingers in me and I moaned, sucking him slowly. He moved his fingers slow at first, but quickly sped up. He smacked my ass as he moved his fingers in me and I couldn't help but to moan louder. He pulled his fingers out and pulled my ass onto his face. He ate my ass while smacking my ass and pulling my hair.

I felt myself needing to cum but I held it. I wanted this to go on forever. He Began stroking my member and I came hard, my body convulsing. I collapsed onto him moaning loud. I looked at Kai to find him staring at me, deep in thought. "What is it, baby?" I asked, wondering if I had done something wrong. I sat on his lap facing him.

"I want to try something." He said. I tilted my head and blushed slightly. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He kicked his pants and boxers off licking his lips. "Just close your eyes, and tell me if you want me to stop." He said and I nodded biting my lip softly. I watched as he slowly leaned over and pulled out a few different things from our bedside drawer.

Lube, condoms, and a few things that confused me. He held up the tape a small, rectangle shaped thing. "The tape is so that I can't tape this on your dick." He studied my face as I went red and bit my lip. He turned it on and I got a bit nervous. I still didn't know what it was. Then he pressed it against my member and I moaned immediately. It was a vibrator.

I arched my back at this new feeling of pleasure. I panted and moaned as he inched it closer to the tip. Kai stopped right as he reached the tip and took a bit of tape placing it there. "I just like to see you feel good in anyway I can." He took his hand back and slathered lube onto his member and then onto my hole. I moaned and closed my eyes.

He slowly pushed into me and I moaned louder, the pleasure from the vibrator and Kai was amazing. He pounded into me slowly and my pleasure only intensified. He grabbed my hips and began going faster and harder. I had no control over my body and I came. Hard. I had never felt pleasure this intense.

We continued on like this and not too long after I had came at least three times. I felt Kai release his seed in me and I moaned loudly. I collapsed as I felt Kai remove the vibrator. I moaned as I felt Kai pull me into his chest and ended up falling asleep.