An "Honest" Mistake (Part 1)

Ooo, conflict. Y'all ain't ready for this. Oops, my southern found its way into my writing. Sorry you guys. It won't happen again XD (Titan's natural hair color ^^) And yes, the picture is the beautiful Matthew Lush. Get over it.

_________________________________________________

  *Titan's P.O.V.*

  I woke up the next morning with Kai asleep next to me. I wasn't hot or had a stuffed nose anymore. I felt so much better. I heard him groan as I shifted in his arms. He gripped my lower back tighter, keeping me in place. "Stop moving, I'm trying to sleep. You should too." He said, cracking open an eye and smiling.

  "But I feel better." I said, kissing his chin. "Yay." He replied sleepily. "Want to go to that dinner tonight?" I asked, rolling us over so that I sat on his lower stomach. "Of course." He said, leaning up to peck my lips. "Yay!" I shouted, jumping up and running to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" He asked, leaning against the doorway as I started to tear my clothes off and start the water in the spa bath. "Um, getting ready. Duh." I said, stripping off my pants, leaving me in my boxer briefs.

  I could feel his eyes on be and I suddenly felt self conscious. "Stop looking at me." I said, turning around and covering my chest with my arms. "I can't." He whispered in my ear, coming up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Perfection is impossible to stop looking at." He said, causing me to blush profusely.

  I felt his thumbs hook in the rim of my boxers and pull them down. He ran his hands over my thighs and stomach, kissing my neck. I felt myself starting to get excited and I pulled away a bit.

  I turned off the water and stepped into the bath. I heard him make a noise before I heard the shuffling of clothes. I felt him slide into the bath next to me, pulling me on his lap. My back was laid against his chest. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of the warm water and being pressed against my mate.

  I felt his lips against my neck and I tilted my head to the side. "Mmm." I said as his lips nipped at the skin in my neck. Suddenly, I snapped back to my senses and pulled away from him. "I have to get ready." I said before dunking my head under the water. I came back up to find Kai staring at me. I ran my hands through my hair as he chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked, resting my hands on my shoulders.

  "Your hair is running." He said. I was confused until I looked down and saw that I had red dye running into the water. "Damnit. Stupid five dollar hair dye." I mumbled angrily, beginning to rub shampoo into my hair. "You know," He said while closing his eyes and leaning his head against the rim of the tub. "Even back then, your hair was dyed. I've never seen your natural hair color." He said, remembering how when we were friends back then my hair was dyed a dark brown.

  "Well, too bad." I said, making him sit up and give me a confused look. "What?" He asked. "I don't want you seeing my natural hair color. I don't like it." I said, not washing the shampoo out so that my hair color doesn't show. "What, why?" He asked in a whiny tone. "Because." I answered stubbornly, matching his tone. "Fine." He said, crossing his arms and giving me the pouty lip.

  "What color dye do you want?" He asked, stepping out of the water and wrapping a towel around his waist. "Hmm...blue." I said enthusiastically. He rolled his eyes playfully before leaving the room. "I'll go get it. And if you need me, I'll be in my office doing paperwork before we leave tonight." He said, leaving the bathroom.

  I ducked under the water and rinsed the shampoo out, letting the rest if the red dye wash out.

  I finished and got out of the bath. I wrapped myself in a towel before standing in front of the mirror. My white hair stood out amongst my pale skin. I hated it. It reminded me too much of the mother that left Leui and I to suffer. But, maybe, Kai would like it. Just because I don't, doesn't mean Kai won't either. If he doesn't, I'll just dye it.

  I walked out of the room to find the blue Splat hair dye sitting on the dresser. I put it in my dresser drawer and started to get dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a suit and tie sweatshirt, and black converse. I combed my hair before ruffling it up a bit. I was walking to his office, when I heard a noise. It sounded like shuffling; but not the shuffling of papers. The shuffling of clothes. I opened the dood slowly to find Kai in his office chair, with his ex girlfriend, Lindsey, on his lap. They were kissing. My heart shattered.

  I pulled the door shut quietly and slid down the wall. I rested my head in my knees as my I cried my heart out. I ended up walking to the kitchen where I found Rochelle dancing to her iPod while baking cookies. I sat in the kitchen chair, wiping my eyes. She must've seen and turned around, pulling her ear buds out.

  She turned off her music and sat down next to me. "What's wrong, Titan?" She asked, grabbing my hand. I sniffled before saying, "I-I walked i-in on Kai a-and Lindsey k-kissing in his o-office." She gasped, her eyes turning red in anger. "That bastard!" She shouted, standing up and slamming her hands down on the table. "I'm getting Dad and Father." She said, turning around and walking away. "Don't talk to him unless I'm with you." She said before leaving the room.

  A couple minutes later, Kai rushed into the kitchen out if breath. His hair was messed up and his chest was heaving. I pulled up my hood so that he couldn't see my hair. His eyes landed on me and he stood up a little taller, conducting himself. "Hi." He said, bending down to kiss my cheek. I moved away and tightened the strings to my hood.

  "Titan?" He asked, his voice hurt. I wanted to cry again; How could he be hurt after what he did to me? Just then, Rochelle walked in with her parents. "Leave him alone." Rochelle said, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. I tried to tune out the yelling I hear below as Rochelle talked to me. "You can stay in my room if you like. Or, you can stay in a guest bedroom." She said as we walked into her room.

  "Your choice." She said, flopping down onto her bed. "Can I stay in here?" I asked and she flipped on the TV. She smiled, turning to me. "Of course." She said while scrolling thrugh the channels. "I'll go get my clothes." I said, turning to leave. "Okay, hurry up though. We're gonna have a movie night." She said as I left the room.

______________________________________________

  Before you guys start giving me shit, I'll try to upload again soon. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow. This is only part one. Comment if you really think Kai cheated and is an asshole. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. And, I'm sorry I didn't upload earlier, my bro came home drunk. Grrr...he's such an idiot. HE SHIT IN A FUCKING BAG!!! If you guys could send me support, it would be greatly appreciated right now. Life is kinda tough. Thanks Homiesexuals. <3