𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Beautiful Tragedy

Beautiful Tragedy

❝Don't do that.❞

❝Do what?❞

❝Blame yourself for
something you
couldn't control.❞

STORY DESCRIPTION

STORY DESCRIPTION

SHE HAD LOST EVERYTHING. She had always known that she wasn't normal, even as a kid. Hell, she went as far as teaching herself on how to control it all and she was successful. She grew up, she had control, and she lived as much as a normal life as she could whilst staying deep in the shadows and away from the family she had been forced to forget.

At the age of fifteen, she had found someone. A man that loved her for exactly who she was, and they fell into a deep relationship. So much so that Aphrodite ended up getting pregnant at the age of eighteen, and got married at the age of twenty.

Days flew by. Weeks. Months. Fourteen years. And then, with the wrong move, everything was taken from her. Her husband, shot and killed for trying to protect his family. Her daughter was ripped from her grasp before she could stop them. She was forced with a collar around her neck that desensitized her powers. It was something that was supposed to kill her. They had shot her twice before running off with her daughter calling out for her parents, why they didn't take Aphrodite with them was something she would never know.