23; three is a crowd

「the smoke and mirrors deceivethe devil in me shivers every time that you breathe 」

the smoke and mirrors deceive
the devil in me shivers
every time that you breathe

escape the fate; you're insane

s a n
mature

San was staring directly into a new form of darkness, a kind he hadn't seen before - a kind he had no idea of how to handle. One that made the small hairs at the back of his neck rise, and his heart pound hard in his chest.

With a wicked smile pulling up the corners of his pink lips, Yeosang squatted down in front of him, looking at him with curious but dead eyes.

"Look at the mess you've made, San," Yeosang hummed, squeezing San's left cheek with his cold fingers. "And for what? Jealousy towards your older brother?"

Rolling his eyes, with a huff between his lips, Yeosang got up again - paced around the room while looking at San with those empty, grey eyes of his.

"You know it was deeper than that."

"Was it really though?" Yeosang stated coldly and instantly, almost cutting San off.

Biting his tongue, San held back a few curse words he would have loved to throw at the blonde, but as he was the one being tied up, he chose to stay silent.

He was sitting on the floor, back against the wall. His hands were tied together behind his back, with rope wrapped around his wrists so tight that it was gnawing into his skin - and his legs were forced to stay together in front of him, with an equally sturdy knot.

"So what will you do to me now? Kill me?" San scoffed, glaring at Yeosang who sat down on wooden chair in front of him. "I mean, you have every reason to do so."

"Maybe later..." Another wicked smile, and Yeosang slowly slid down from the chair to sit down over San's tied up legs. "I have something way more fun planned for us just now."

Was he still drugged up, was he dreaming? Caught in a nightmare which he couldn't escape? San blinked a few times, his head did feel heavy but other than there wasn't anything that indicated he wasn't wide awake. Unfortunately.

Letting the thin shirt slip down his shoulders, Yeosang's eyes were burning into San's at the same time, and San gulped while confusion was building up inside of him. Yeosang threw his shirt to the side, now sitting on top of San with a complete bare upper body. The fair skin was marked several places, and it hurt to just look at it - something which San did his best not to do, of several reasons.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a mumble, and he shivered when he felt Yeosang's hands stroking down his neck.

"Let's have some fun, Sannie," Yeosang purred in his ear, but the warm breath felt like fire - and the hand that moved down over San's chest made him scrunch up his face.