01; let it burn

「been to hell; I can show you the devildown you fell; can't hold yourself togethersoul to sell; down here you live forever welcome to a world - where dreams become nightmares」

been to hell; I can show you the devil
down you fell; can't hold yourself together
soul to sell; down here you live forever
welcome to a world
- where dreams become nightmares

hollywood undead; been to hell

y e o s a n g
mature

With the taste of champagne and cum still stinging his tongue, persistently staying behind after every other feeling and sense inside of him had left him feeling numb - Yeosang sunk into the leather seat in the back of the black car that, as per usual, was sent out to take him home.

The streetlights flickered through the car windows, while he did his best to fix his ruined makeup in the glimpses of light. His dead eyes stared back at him in the reflection from the small compact mirror in his hand - not that he actually noticed exactly how wrecked he looked by now.

A long sigh left his lips, as he put the mirror away and tugged the blonde curls behind his ears.

Another night out escorting some old pig to dinner, had turned into doing whatever disgusting things that would get the man off - only for Yeosang to crawl back into the depths of Hell that Seonghwa held him captured in. There was no way out, not even taking his own life, because that would result in horrible consequences for the only person Yeosang actually still cared about.

But the place he belonged to now, in which he had sold his very being to the Devil to protect that one special person, was burning him up alive - and there was no room for feelings. Yeosang had to hide them deep down in the furthest corner of his heart, never to be shown again.

That didn't mean however, that he didn't cry himself to sleep at night, holding onto the memory of the one he was too blind to see, when he had the chance...

Crumbled up money bills fell from his cold hand and onto the table - one by one - without a single word leaving his lips. From the opposite side, a pair of dark eyes looked at him, hands folded right under the chin.

"Are you high?" Seonghwa's face pulled into a deep frown, dangerous clouds covering his irises as he glared at Yeosang in disapproval. "Did you let him fuck you?"

The point of lying was non-existing, and the care to even attempt to, just the same. With a simple shrug Yeosang replied, as carelessly as he could; "Yes."

"The deal was dinner only!"

A low growl was peeking out between his words; Seonghwa did not approve of Yeosang getting high before going out, as the older was well aware of how it affected him. It was ironic though, since it was Seonghwa himself who not only provided Yeosang with the drugs, but pimping him out for these "dinner only" appointments.