17. Something to get used to

Hey all! Sorry for the delay, was crazy busy lately, but here we are! Hope you're all safe and healthy and doing okay through all this! Hopefully this chapter makes you smile!
Rated (M) in parts.
Thank you again for the constant feedback and love, your comments and messages always make my day!💓
_________________________

Fitz woke from his best nights sleep he's had in years. As soon as he came to awareness, he could smell her beautiful scent, could feel the warmth of her touch, the softness of her skin. Her hand was on his chest. He turned on his side to look at her properly. Appreciating the perfect details of her face. The face that he could argue was crafted by the angels. He watched as her chest went slowly in and out. He couldn't wipe the ridiculous smile off his face. This was something he would never get tired of. He looked to the alarm clock on his bedside table. 11:30am. The longest either of them have slept in, in a very long time.

He placed his hand on her cheek gently. Brushing her hair away from her face. Softly caressing his thumb against her soft skin, as he watched her breathe. He could do this all day. If this was all he was allowed to do for the rest of the life, he wouldn't even be mad. She began to stir from her sleep, he watched as her eyes, slowly opened. A cute yawn escaped her mouth. "Morning you." He said cutely, making her smile tiredly. "Good morning."

She buried her head in his neck. Hiding her smile she couldn't control. He laughed lightly wrapping his arms securely around her. "Hi." He repeated. "Hi." She lifted her head, her eyes meeting his. "You look so beautiful." She returned her face into his neck, avoiding her blushing cheeks. They didn't say anything. Both took it all in. Making up for lost time, maybe. Waking up in each other's arms was something both couldn't wait to get used to, because after today, they both were sure this was their future.

"I can't believe this." He eventually said. She nodded, understanding completely how he felt. The overwhelming feeling that just felt unreal. As if they could wake up at any point and this would have all been a dream. But it was their reality. And that was enough to send butterflies through their bodies. "Me either. Fitz you make me so happy." Her voice was so soft, and so quiet. Her fingers lightly caressed his neck. He doesn't think he has ever experienced this kind of bliss in his whole life. "You make me so happy too baby."

"Baby?" She smirked. He laughed lightly as his cheeks reddened. He didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out. He wasn't sure how she would feel about little names like that, so he felt a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I- it.."

"I liked it." She scrunched her nose. "Yeah?" He smiled playfully. "Mmm hmm." She nodded. Placing her lips on his. Inhaling deeply as his hands pulled her body closer. Their tongues clashed softly, their soft moans and breaths filled the room. She pulled away slowly. She knew it was Sunday. Which meant he would be with the kids. So they didn't have all morning. "Come take a shower." She whispered into his lips. "Bossy." He grunted, pulling her up from the bed. His navy shirt looked so cute on her. But he just wanted it off now. She giggled as he lifted her up, guiding her into the bathroom. "This place... it's really nice." She laughed between kisses.

"Shut up." He smirked, pulling her shirt over her head. He took another look at her now naked body. Shaking his head in disbelief. Olivia blushed as she watched him watch her. She felt so wanted, so loved. Something she wasn't used to. "My god."

As he closed the shower door after them, she reached for his already hardened dick. Wanting to make him feel good. But he lightly grabbed her wrist stopping her. Pinning her to the shower wall. She looked at him confused. Her brows raised to him. Until he started kissing her neck, then her breasts, down her stomach. Her breathing was all over the place. Each kiss got closer and closer to the area that craved him most. Then he placed soft kisses on her thigh. Moving closer with each kiss. "Fitz." She breathed out. He looked up at her. Her eyes closed. He was going to make sure she felt amazing.