6. Just go in home.

Olivia finished off doing some makeup, after her shower. She had got a lot in already given that it was 10 am. She had went for a run, had breakfast and showered. She stared in her wardrobe, she wasn't sure what she should wear. There would be no one there, so she didn't see the need to dress up, but then again it felt weird showing up to an office in leggings. She sighed. She opted for black jeans and a white polar neck. Not too much, not too little. She was ready just in time, as fitz text her to let her know he was outside. She wrote a quick letter to Abby saying she'll be back soon and that there was pancakes in the microwave for her.

She smiled as she saw him outside her building. In a black jeep. It was a really nice car. "Morning." She said as she hopped into the passenger seat. "Good morning to you." He said, handing her a coffee. "You didn't have to oh my god, thank you."
"It's just a coffee Liv." He smiled. That damn smile. "I love the car, very stylish." She smirked. "Yeah I wasn't so pushed at first about getting a jeep, but it grew on me."
"Rightly so, it's so gorgeous." Olivia looked to him. He looked so good, and wow did he smell amazing. She had learned to recognise that smell now. It was too nice to miss. "Thank you. So how are you?" He looked to her, smiling when his eyes reached hers. "I'm great, even got in a run this morning."
"Oh you like to run?" He asked. "Yeah I love it and swimming. But I don't get to do it much, mostly just the weekends. I really should try get into more of a routine." She nodded. "The weekends after a non stop week seems enough, especially for how busy you are. It's not like you need to work out." He laughed lightly. "Oh and tell me how often do you work out then?" She smirked, knowing his answer would completely contradict what he just said, because it was blatantly obvious that he does very often.
"That.. is beside the point." He laughed. "See." She smiled proudly.

"Plus I mean I like to run, so it's not entirely to keep in shape." She added. "Yeah I get that, me too. It's just you like to feel good afterwards."
She nodded. "So how often do you workout don't change the subject." She teased. "Mmm maybe 4 times a week, usually just running, sometimes the gym."
She shook her head. "Its just a good way to clear my mind, I don't do it to obsess over keeping in shape, it just, as you said, makes me feel good." He said.
"Well yeah that's the best part, but you do look great, so that's an added bonus I guess." She said. "Thank you. So do you by the way." He looked towards her again. She blushed, she was certain he didn't see it though.

"So when did you start coaching?" It was the first thing she thought of to move on from their complimenting. "Only last year, the coach for their age division quit, so I and some other guys took over helping. It's only once a week, it's not a hassle."
"That's so sweet of you. The kids love you. I know Jadyn does. He's all Fitz this and Fitz that." She laughed. "He's awesome. You know who's all Olivia this and Olivia that."
"Who?" She asked curiously, a playful smile on her face. "Karen." He laughed. "Ever since lunch yesterday she's been talking about you." That made her heart melt, she was such an adorable little girl, it made her happy that she liked her. "What no way! Stop, she's so sweet Fitz."
"I swear. I was putting her to bed last night and she asked me are me and you friends and I said yes we are, and she said 'good because she's so funny and so pretty I like her' she's definitely a fan of Olivia Pope." He smiled. "She's a sweetheart, gosh that's made my heart melt. You guys really raised the most adorable kids ever, they're amazing." She nodded.

When they arrived at the office, she was taken aback by how nice it was. She knew this office was a big deal, much like the big deal her office is, but she still was more than pleasantly surprised by it. "This place looks amazing." She whispered. "Liv, there is literally no one here, why are you whispering." He whispered back, making her roll her eyes. "I don't know it felt like a whisper moment, it's so official looking." She said at a normal volume. She was so adorable, he pushed that feeling of warmth in his heart, out of his body. "So where's your actual office you work in?" She asked.