13. Secrets

Hey guys! Here's a little update! Next chapter is gonna be a big one, so be ready! Thank you for the support! It means so much!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abby hated Monday's so much, because of the extra early start, she always had. As if you could make the worst day of the week any more worse. But she's learned that in fact you can. David sat on the sofa, waiting for her, as she grabbed some final things before leaving. Feeling awfully jealous of Olivia sleeping. "Fuck." She whispered.

"What?" David asked.

"My bag. It's in Liv's room. Two seconds." She quickly made her way down the hall. And went to quietly open the door, hoping not to wake her. But to her surprise, the door was locked. which was very unusual. "Are you kidding me."

She couldn't leave without it, all her stuff for work is in her bag. She'll have to wake her. She knocked. "Liv!"

Fitz heart quickened. He gently tapped Liv. "Liv." He whispered as quietly as he could. She slowly opened her eyes. Taking a second to comprehend that he was actually here in her bed, looking that incredible. "Abby." He mouthed. Pointing to the door. She widened her eyes.

"Sorry. I must have drunkenly locked it." Liv called quickly hopping up from bed. She pointed to her closet, where Fitz literally ran in and hid inside. She opened the door only slightly. "Sorry I know it's early, but I left my bag in there."

"It's okay, I should be getting up soon anyway." Liv said quickly, looking to the floor where Fitz' clothes were, hoping Abby would leave before she saw them. Abby grabbed her bag. "You're acting weird." Abby said. "I'm just tired." Then Abby saw the clothes. She widened her eyes. "Oh my go-

Liv put her hand over her mouth. "Not now." She mouthed, directing her out of the room. Smiling politely to David. "I'll see you guys later." Then she quickly made her way back into her room. Only allowing herself to breathe once she heard the front door shut. "You can come out." She called.

The image of Fitz half naked casually appearing from her closet made her laugh a little. Also it wasn't a bad sight for the morning. She certainly could get used to it. "Hi." She sighed.

"Hi." He smiled, walking over to her. Inhaling as she wrapped her arms around him, bringing him in for an embrace. "I'm sorry, that was risky I know." She said.

"Don't be. Plus it's only Abby." He was right. Abby knew, hell, Abby was their number one supporter.

"I know but David was here, and I'm sorry I made you get in the closet." She laughed.

"It's a pretty nice closet." He shrugged. "Smells like you in there."

"Weirdo." She giggled.

"Fine I'll just leave now." He joked.

"You would never." She narrowed her eyes. "Can I take a shower here?"

"Yes go ahead. You go first. I'll make some breakfast." She suggested.

"You don't have to do that." He said.

"I want to." She kissed him once. Softly. He smiled. God he could get used to this.

Once he was showered, he made his way out to the kitchen. Admiring the image in front of him. Liv looking so fresh, and adorable, walking around the kitchen in her little silk pyjamas. "So I smell like vanilla."

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." She giggled, as he wrapped his arms around her from the back. Resting his head on her shoulders. "Don't be now I smell like you." She rested her head back. Closing her eyes, taking in how amazing it felt to be just held by him.