7. It's her isn't it?

It's been a few days since the day at the office. Olivia thought her mind would have slowed down by now, but it certainly didn't. She kept replaying everything over and over, and the more she did so, the more it drove her crazy. Abby noticed she was off, and had asked many times, but Olivia never said anything. She didn't even know what she could say. All she knew was she couldn't get him out of her mind. No matter how hard she tried.

She headed into the kitchen, when Abby was making breakfast. "Morning Abs." She smiled as she took in the smell of waffles and bacon. "Morning, we slept in today." She laughed. "We did but we deserve it, plus it's not like we have anywhere to be." 12 was very late for them, but after a long week it's just what you need sometimes. "Cory text in the group just now, you want to go out tonight? Seems like everyone is."

"I guess. If you want." Liv shrugged. Ignoring the speed her brain was running, just at the idea of seeing him again. "Liv are you okay? I know I've asked and I'm annoying but somethings off." She sat down next to her. Olivia thought about what to say. She knew no matter what she said, Abby was going to keep quiet, she trusted her with everything. But this was different, this was so much unknown and so much wrong. She wasn't sure she could explain it even if she wanted to. "Just give me some time, I promise I'll tell you. I just need to think." She laughed lightly. That was enough for Abby, she didn't want to push her, but was happy she knew she could talk to her when she's ready. Abby wasn't stupid though, she certainly had her ideas. And tonight will probably answer those for her.

The pair spent the rest of their Saturday afternoon doing some cleaning, then each of them took to their rooms to shower, and it wasn't long more until they found themselves finishing up their looks for tonight. They were going back to their favourite bar club again. Liv chose to wear a red fitted dress, which came to just under her knees, hugging her in the most perfect ways. She straightened her hair and pulled it into a sleek low pony tail.

"Olivia Pope. You were born to be a heartbreaker." Abby sighed, shaking her head at her best friend. "Oh please look at you."
"Liv I'm serious you look so good I could eat you." She said simply, making Olivia laugh. Abby always knew how to do that. She kept pushing the nerves out of her mind. She hasn't spoke to him in almost a week. No contact at all. The last thing they did was have a really weird unexplainable moment, after a very questionable moment at the office. She had no idea what any of it meant, and had to idea how tonight would play out. She just didn't want it to be awkward, like their drive home.

When Abby and Olivia arrived at Malibu club, they immediately spotted all their friends, sitting in a rather large expensive looking booth, looking like they're ordering food. Quinn waved excitedly as she spotted them. "You guys look how sexy my friends are!" She squealed. "I respectfully agree." Harrison said, making Liv laugh at him. They said their hello's to everyone. Liv caught eyes with Fitz, but not for long, as she sat in next to Charlie and Abby.
Fitz felt like he couldn't breathe, she looked amazing. He doesn't know how she always looking some so good. She was beautiful, the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Mellie was so far in his mind, that he didn't even feel guilty for thinking it.

Abby noticed while everyone tucked in to food and chatted with one another, that Fitz and Olivia hadn't said a word to each other yet. Which she thought was very strange given usually they are glued by the hip. It was blatantly obvious that something was off. She reminded herself to ask again once they were alone. "You're all coming to Luke's again tomorrow." Cory pointed. "Oh yeah I forgot, Kelli wanted to let you all know you're invited. Little bbq. Kids will be present though so no wilding." He laughed. "Sounds awesome." Abby smiled. Olivia glanced to Fitz, feeling like she couldn't rest until she caught his eyes, hoping she'd be able to figure out what he's thinking. He didn't look her way. She sighed, as she downed back her margarita.