If You Only Knew

Bonjour my wattpad friends! Posting another chapter in this fanfic!!! <3 I'm so happy that I am due to the fact that tonight is another night that I am hangin out with MY BFFL! YO! Oh and my brother is here tooooooooo....yeah slightly awkward! OH! And he uses the same body stuff as my one friend and its kinda weird to smell my brother and think of him....yeah random fact of the day! SO HAYLOR WILL BE CONFIRMED OR DENIED TONIGHT ON THE LATE SHOW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN A HALF AN HOUR! MY DESTINY AWAITES! I'm sure it'll be confirmed =P I mean just look at them together...UGH I dont ship it AT ALL....but no that doesn't make me a directionater...lyk bisnich please I am being honest in my opinion here. I haven't sent Taylor hate...I just hate them together thats all =)

Before I start ranting completely lets get on with the story shall we!? SO THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORTED BUT VERY EVENTFUL! <3 I hope so! At least...I think...IDK IM THE WRITER AND WHAT I SAY GOES!! MUAHAHA! I have no life...SO! the amount of words in this chapter is!!!

Words in Chapter: 3,063

Yay!!! words!! I put it on it's own line to add intenseness!! <3 I hope you guys don't think I'm crazy...Actually go for it because I think I am a bit crazy lololol I'm happy with it <3 Well anyways thank you all so much for reading commenting voting and messaging me!! Your all amazing!! <3 <3 <3 Love ya!

--------------------Marissa<3

BTW THE CUTEST PIC EVER IN THE SIDE BAR!!! K THANKS <3

LIAM'S POV

The ride home from the restaurant was pretty quiet, except for Niall and Roxi's excitement. I turned around from the passenger seat to look at the three band member in the back, each with a girl on their lap. I frowned, I miss Danielle. Yet, I hope she likes the roses I has sent to her dance competition. I don't get to see her very often, actually none of us get to see our girlfriends or even family too often. I'm but sure if Roxi, Jey, or Kimi will be able to travel like Dani or Perrie could. Harry gets very lonely when we are on tour, he calls his mom when he gets really upset. Zayn tends to call Perrie every night he can but he really is the romantic type so that just doesn't do it for him, while Nialler spends time with me when he is lonely or doesn't feel good. That hopefully won't change since he's found his princess, I'd miss my Nialler. I glanced over at Louis who was focused on the road, stained cheeks, red eyes. He's a wreck. This plane crash is all he can think about, I'm sure Eleanor's alright. God can't hate us that much to take her away from us...or to scare us like that by hurting her. Please she has to be okay!!

"Liam!" My head snapped towards Zayn who was outside my door staring at me. "Lets go Leeeeyum!!" He was just as excited as everyone else. He can really be a weird one when it comes to getting excited. I smiled getting out of the car and following Zayn inside the house.

"So when can we do the twitcam!" Kimi asked brightly.

"I need to call Danielle, tell her what's up." That caught Louis' attention.

"You’re going to tell her? About Eleanor?" Louis asked trying to hide a frown.

I nodded, "Of course, I can't just hide that from her. They are best friends." Louis nodded back at me, "It's okay Louis. She's fine I promise" Louis just nodded again, walking away towards his bedroom. I followed but went into my room and sat down on my bed. I took out my phone and went straight to Danielle's contact and dialing her number.

"Li?" She was yawning. I glanced at the clock, since it's 12 here it's 6 AM there. Oops. "What's going on?"

"Hey Dani, sorry to wake you." I whispered trying not to be too loud since she is just waking up. "It's El."