When We Fall We Fall Together

Hello everyone =) How are you?? I'm posting so much this week!! Be happy bc this doesnt happen very often =P 

Alright guys! I've noticed that this story is pretty popular right? It means so much to me that you guys love it!! I've enjoyed writing everything I have so far and I really hope you've all enjoyed reading it!! <3

I havent been feeling that great lately so typing helps me feel better :3 I tend to write this story because its such an easy write as well! Once I get an idea it just flows right out me!! I cant wait until I finish this story <3 I have no clue how im going to end it so it might take a while but we will just have to see =) I hope your all enjoying it!! 

Word Count: 3,011 (Sorry it's a bit shorter)

-------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS' POV

I told her, it's been bugging me for days now. I just I had to tell her I love her, her brown eyes that always stare into mine, her laugh that brings me to smile everything. I love her. "Louis." She whispered bringing her face close to mine, my eyes widened when she pushed her lips softly against mine. I almost jumped but when I finally felt comfortable enough to kiss back she pulled away.

"Kimi what was that?"

"I miss you too Louis. I did, I did love you first you know." She said softly, turning back ever so often to check if Harry was watching, he was too busy talking to Liam. Who thankfully had his full attention. "I love him but you. There's something about you I can't shake off Louis Tomlinson." She frowned and I blushed.

"Really? What is that?"

She smiled at me weakly, "I want what you have Louis." My jaw almost dropped as she continued speaking. "You know, what Harry doesn't know about really won't hurt him. I'm just scared Louis." Kimi is not actually saying that is she? There is no way! "We are talking to Simon tonight right?" I nodded, "We'll if we hide our relationship in public I can be close to you as well." She then started shaking her head. She's second guessing everything she's saying.

"Kimi are you serious? What about Harry. He'll find out, we tried this before but you felt guilty, and I did as well. Kimi I don't kn-" she cut me off with a peck to the lips she then smiled weakly again. It's like me kiss is reassuring her of something. I mean I want to be with her too, but we would leave Harry in the dark and i sont think i could deal with hurting my bet friend. "If you love him you wouldn't hurt him like this!"

Kimi froze, "I know Louis."

"You don't love him?"

"I do!" Kimi frowned, "You're right...I'm sorry Louis I just. Like I said, I just can't shake it off"

I looked over towards Harry and Liam, Harry's back towards us and one last time I pushed our lips together, more roughly and we pulled away in a short second. "I'm sorry."

Kimi smiled at me, "don't be sorry Lou." And I smiled back. "I'll always love you, even if we can't be together. I mean I love Harry and not more than you, or you more than Harry. It really is in different ways. Just remember, if you ever need me im here for you."

I nodded, "That goes for you too Kimi." We started walking towards the car again but I froze, "Wait. What about Elea-"

"Do what you feel is right." Kimi smiled at me and I nodded to myself. Once we reached the car I let my smile fall slowly. "Harry." Kimi smiled brightly and Harry hugged her. I felt my heart skip a beat and Liam was staring at me.