A New Friend, A New Problem.

Hello! I decided to post now instead of later! Actually thats a lie! I ended up getting convinced to write a whole chapter last night! (AND SOME THIS MORNING!) Lol and to think it's Christmas Eve and now I'm sitting here and going to post another chapter for you guys! Hell I don't mind! I think this is finally going somewhere! IM SO EXCITED!!!

So after all of this, I can finally say Merry Christmas eve! and and and and and and and and and MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! <3 

WORD COUNT: 3,972

------------Marissa<3

KIMI’S POV

‘Talk with Eleanor’ my mind said. Give in to the ‘happy thoughts’ that might help me feel better! Well how friggin fantastic was my mind then? Just five minutes ago? Horrific decision. I stayed focused on the floor as Eleanor was sitting next to me, attempting to get me to talk. “Kimi what happened? Louis seemed worried. Haz too.”

I shifted in my seat, “Please don’t call him Haz.” I said quietly. Yeah I know she has known him longer and that she should have the right to call him whatever she wants to but, right now it just hurts.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.” She spoke even more quietly then I did, if that was even possible. “I was just hoping maybe we could talk this over?”

I groaned, “Why do you even care?”

“Well, actually I wanted to get to you know you better.” She explained looking away from me; actually she even stood up and started walking around the room.

“Really?” I blinked finally looking up towards her. “Why? I thought you would hate me.”

“Why would I hate you? It’s not your fault I went crazy.” She frowned towards me and sighed softly. “I was hoping you wouldn’t hate me.”

I froze, ouch, well now I feel bad for hating her. I looked away from her and stood up, “Actually, I never really should have said I hated you. I never knew you; I didn’t realize how much you actually cared about me. Even if I pretty much stole Louis Tomlinson away from you.”

She stared at me for a moment and smiled, “I do. Think about it this way.” She sat back down next to me. “If Louis cares so much about you, then there has to be a reason right?”

Wow, that actually makes sense. I smiled, and turned to Eleanor taking a deep breath, “You’re actually right Eleanor.”

She giggled and nodded, “Well of course! I have actually been contemplating talking to you for a long time. Ever since I got out of the hospital honestly, I was just scared.” I shrugged, I wasn’t scared to talk to her I just never gave her the chance too. Her smile dropped, “Well, how about we talk about um…that note.” I choked a bit and didn’t answer. Eleanor sighed loudly, “I know it sucks, and it’s horrible to talk about and it brings back some bad memories but Kimi, please. We are friends now right?” I nodded; well I at least think we are friends. “Then why don’t you talk to me.”

I groaned, “I don’t even know where to start.”

“How about with why you wrote it?”

“You know, I was always a little different from everyone else actually.” I explained and it just took me back. I can’t believe I was so; I shook my head trying to stop everything from coming back. I don’t want to think about it anymore. “Well either way I just was scared everyone would turn on me like they did the summer before freshman year. I lost my closest friend, and I was so lost without her and it put me in a really bad place.”