That's Just Horrific.

Hello everyone!! =) SO WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS MY LAPTOP OVER HEATED AND I LOST EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE!!! So i'm so sorry if this chapter is shorter! I couldn't remember eveything I wrote! SO it's probably not that good of a chapter and you can hate me for it =( 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY STORY TO 2 THOUSAND VEWS!! IT MEANS SO MUCH!! <3 Your all so awesome!! Thank you so so so much! I hope you enjoy the chapter!! =)

-------------------------------Marissa<3

KIMI'S POV

I woke up because people were yelling at each other. I shifted which caused Harry to begin to stir beneath me, I blushed and Harry looked up at me with a smile, which fell when he heard the yelling as well. "What the hell are people yelling about at 3 in the morning?" Harry groaned. I stood up off of him adjusting my hair and Harry chuckled, "It's three am you don't need to fix you hair my dear." He took my hand and started walking me towards his bedroom but we stopped hearing yelling from Zayn's room.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!" I yelled banging on the door which was opened quickly by my friend, she had tears running down her face. I immedietaly stormed into the room to see what was going on and I gasped, "Perrie what the hell are you doing here!?"

"You weren't here when we fell asleep..." Harry pointed out, he backed out of the room then came back. "Niall and Roxi are still sleeping through this...wow." Harry rolled his eyes and Jerrica wiped a tear from her face."

"I'm trying to get Zayn back! What does it look like!" Perrie yelled at me and I rolled my eyes. She turned back to Zayn who looked pissed, "PLease Zayn! It was an accident! I was drunk! I swear!"

"Oh! And that makes me feel much better! When your drunk you just go and sleep with everyone!" Zayn growled, "Then you don't even have the decency to tell me yourself!"

"Zayn!!" Perrie pleaded and Zayn just stared at her, "Please!! I'm sorry! How many times do I have to say it!?" Zayn rolled his eyes. "Zayn please!"

"Perrie, your going to wake everyon-"

"Whats going on?" Liam interrupted me walking into the room, "Perrie? What are you doing here? I thought you were in London recording with Little Mix..." Liam asked rubbing the back of his head.

"I left to come here and spend time with my boyfriend!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Ex-boyfriend" Zayn seemed to glad to point out. He turned to Jerrica who was crying silently. "Come on don't cry babe." Zayn walked over to Jerrica and gave her a hug. "I'll figure this out, here you go to the guest room and lay down. I'll be in there in a minute and we can come sleep in here alright?" Jerrica nodded hugging him back and walking out of the room.

I looked at Harry, "You had a guest room?"

He shrugged, "Yeah why?"

"Then why did I sleep in your room when I stayed here?" I asked and he blushed.

"Well...because...we just built it?" Harry smiled his dimples making his smile even more irresistible. I rolled my eyes and he just kissed me again. "You liked it..." I just nodded and he smiled brightly, we were snapped out of our little moment from Zayn and Perrie yelling at each other again. "Liam, please just make them stop yelling." Harry groaned leaning his head on my shoulder.

Liam nodded walking over to the two, "Can we please do this tomorrow morning? People are trying to sleep...Perrie come with me." Liam sighed and walked out of the room Perrie following her. He returned with Jerrica behind him. "Perrie is in the guest room. Jerrica's staying with you Zayn, we will ALL talk about this in the morning alright?"