When Forever Comes To An End

Hey guys! Sorry I've been taking so long to update everything! I've been so busy and I know I said this chapter would be out a lot sooner then it was but thsat never happened =( im super sorry but...ITS HERE NOW!! =D <3 I really hope you like this chapter! I've put a lot of time into to try and get it the best i can be! Or well I didn't listen very much in math class ;) why do math when you can write! Who needs slope intercept form right? RIGHT! Lol I hope you enjoy the story and chapter etc etc etc and if you liked it please vote or comment or message me your thoughts! It would mean the world to me!!! <3

-----------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS' POV

Once the words left my mouth I saw El's face drop completely. I instantly felt bad but I can't keep lead her on...right? "W-what?" She managed to mutter out tears starting to fall from her eyes. I just stared at her, she was breaking down right in front of me. My eyes went to Liam who was looking at the floor what else could I do? Nothing, well except stick to it, I can't let her tears break me down, even...even if she is crying. It would hurt her more later on right?

"I'm sorry Eleanor..." I looked up at my sobbing girlfri- well ex. I felt horrific but if I had just kept li=ying then, then I would hurt her even more when she found out that i was cheating on her, especially since it's right under her nose.

Danielle walked over and hugged Eleanor tightly, "We need to have a girl talk." She smiled weakly, I couldn't hurt her too! Danielle didn't do anything, I...It's all my fault.

My eyes darted back to Liam who spoke, "Why don't you take Danielle home so you can talk?"

ELEANOR'S POV

"Alright," I nodded to Liam weakly, I feel horrible. I lov-love Louis but he doesn't love me, at least not anymore. I guess he has found someone better? I stepped towards Lou, he has my car keys. "C-Can I have my keys?" I walked closer to him and all I wanted to do was jump into his arms like I always did when I was upset. As he handed me my keys our hands touched, I felt the tears start to fall from my eyes once again. I thought...I honestly thought he loved me.

"Are you sure you can drive?" A raspy voice called out to me from the side. I looked over and Niall was crying leaning on Zayn who was hugging him with a frown. It's true he always said he hated it when girls cry because it made him cry, I never believed him but I guess it's true. I mean why else would he be upset? I nodded at the Irishman flashing a weak smile in his direction and walked to the drivers seat of the car. Danielle got in the passenger side turning to me.

I started the car but Danielle took my hand off the key. "I'm not leaving just yet, let's talk here." Dani took a deep breath and smiled at me sweetly. "So what happened?" Was the first question that came form her mouth and I shrugged in response turning away from her to look out the window at Lou. He was being yelled at by Kimi, why is she so pissed off? Or upset? My thoughts were brought back to reality once Danielle began to speak again. "When did Louis start acting weird?"

"I'm not sure, like yesterday night when he called me to say goodnight." I shrugged again remembering the that last time Louis said he loved me. I kept my eyes focused on Kimi and Louis, she was yelling and crying. "Why is she so upset?" I turned the key again turning the car off. My eyes widened when I saw Louis pull her against his chest just as he did with me just a week ago. My jaw dropped and I stared at Danielle after flipping head around to face her. "H-" I couldn't even get out my words without tears falling from my face. "It's her..."

"Eleanor...don't." Danielle started but I was already jumping out of the car.

"Louis!" I screamed running over to him, when I got there I didn't even know what to say to him. My anger fell when I looked into his shocked eyes. Kimi backed away from him and looked over at Zayn. She looked panicked. "Does he love you?" I managed to mutter out, she looked startled now that I was talking to her.