25 || Surroundings #5

The Beast -Old Caltone

This chapter will consist of two P.O.V'S

Zion's P.O.V.

I stared at the person that stands before me. Wearing the same face as me. I almost disgusted myself. Hell, I puked a little bit in my mouth. I swallowed it though. Disgusting. I thought to myself.

Shion clapped slowly, whilst approaching with every centimeter until he was inches away from me. I seethed him. I wanted to kill him. Not that I didn't know he died. The officials said he died. The assumed in the crash his body burned along with the car. They found a tooth.

"Well, I guess you found her. So you can retrieve her if you want." Shion said in a tone that seemed too calm for someone like him.

There was definitely something up and I presumed this to be bait. For me to go rushing to Olivia and then I may die. I showed a facial structure of not caring. This surprised him a bit. I guess he also suspected I'd do that but I didn't.

My ears couldn't help but hear the small whimpers of Olivia though. She sounded like she was in so much pain. It took literally everything in me to not rush down there and stop this pain that she is experiencing. I ran a hand over my face.

"What do you want Shion?" I asked him.

Not only just asking but asking because why would he take Olivia? He killed Marissa...was that not enough of a message? He began to speak. Cracking his knuckles, his back then his neck. It seemed as if he was preparing for something. I couldn't put my tongue on what though. Then the next words he spoke intrigued me.

"I want dad's empire. If you don't give it up, I'll just have to kill you and your little girlfriend. Give me the rights and you got yourself freedom. And I mean full rights." Shion voice rose at the ending.

Fuck no! What does he think this is? I know by the time I leave here today.. I will have Olivia, I will still have rights of the empire and this little bastard will be fucking dead.

I scoffed at what he said. As if I was mocking him. I shifted my weight to my other leg. The girl behind us was quiet. I did notice the bruises on her. I guess she either wanted to die or get away. I don't blame her. She was getting abused.

After I didn't reply to Shion, he decided to say something and that is what ended his life...

"Boy, did she feel good. I mean no wonder you came to save her right? Her soft tissues grippi-" I cut Shion off.

Whatever that was dark inside of me, rose up. I clenched my fist in and out. How fucking dare he touch her!

A fight then erupted. My men wanted/tried to join in but I wouldn't let them. This is between me and him. I punched his jaw and he stumbled back a bit. He swiped the blood dripping from his lip. He got a few hits in but I knocked him down. I stood above him and looked down at him. He was gasping sort of whilst speaking. Telling me how he'll do what he did to Olivia. Again. And again. Describing her screaming and thrashing. I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled out my gun. Cocked it back and fired at him. His body became no more energy as he fell limp. His lifeless body laying on the floor as the blood flowed from him onto the floor and into the cracks. I stepped over his corpse and into the basement like room. I don't regret it.

/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/

Olivia's P.O.V

I heard it. That blasting gunshot. The muffled screams. Shion did say he was going to kill Zion in front of me. I hope that wasn't Zion. The door to this area in which I'm trapped in opened. I braced for impact. Shion was probably going to bring me up to see Zion's dead body. I was forever going to be trapped in this place.

The lights flickered on. I rolled my eyes at Shion. Except...where's his scar? Then I became relieved and mostly excited. Zion came rushing to me upon hearing the noise of the shackles. He kissed me. Something I didn't expect but I kissed him back. I missed him so much.

He notice the chains entirely, went back up the stairs and brung down Karina. Her mouth was gagged and her hands were bound. No, she's one of the good guys. He needs to release her. "Where's the fucking keys?" He shook her as she whimpered. He pulled the gag out her mouth roughly.

"It's at the top of the closet in the first bedroom on the 2nd floor to the right." Her voice was scared.

Zion left to go retrieve the keys. Karina fell to her knees. Muttering "They killed him. I can't believe they killed him."

If I was her I would be dancing over his corpse and praising the lord. He abused her and she's crying that he's dead? Doesn't make sense. Zion then came back and unlocked me. He picked me up. I buried my face into the side of his neck. The other men went downstairs to retrieve Katrina.

"Zion?" I called to him. He looked down at me as in replying.

"Karina's a good person. Can she come with us?" I asked.

His face kind of dropped. But in a swift movement of his hand, the men started unbounding Karina.

"Would you like to come with us?" I asked her.

She feel to her knees sobbing and touching Shion's now almost cold corpse. I don't understand why she's crying! I was just about to tell Zion forget it when I notice her do something...She held her stomach as in maybe implying something. Then I noticed.

She was pregnant by him!

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

A/N

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll post chapter 26 ASAP. Much Love xo