22 || Surroundings #2

Disappear - Eli

Olivia's P.O.V

3 days since
Olivia Disappeared

I was yanked out of my sleep by the tugging of my chain. "Zion?" I called out whilst opening my eyes. My lips were a bit chapped and I was freezing. I rubbed my eyes a little bit.

"No, bitch! Shion!" His voice slithered at me. I whimpered.

I held my hand out in front of me as a defense mechanism. Also because the nlinding white light above but nothing came. No blows...nothing. He pushed the chain making me slam a bit into the wall.

"Come on! She can't hurt you!" Shion's voice yelled.

It wasn't a regular yelling though. It sounded demonic. And from that I was even more scared than I am now.

A girl with a small frame came stepping down the stairs. Shaking while carrying a big bowl. Looked like it was water. As she approached me there was a rag propped over her shoulder. Shion left me and her down here alone.

"Can you get me out of here? Please." I whispered to her.

She ignored while dipping the rag in the water. She then handed it to me.

"Bathe. There's soap right there." She said softly. She put her head down. Her voice was sweet and simple. What is a girl like her doing here? And at least they had some type of human decency to allow me to bathe. It's been 3 days of peeing in a bucket with no tissue and no food.

I took the rag from her. She seemed trapped almost. I tried to make convo with her as I tried to bathe myself. She stayed silent whilst turned away from me.

Shion did say he was going to make me into a cum bucket...he should at least keep me clean! That was a poor joke Olivia...stop talking. The girl then irrupted my thoughts by talking.

"I'm not suppose to talk to you. If Shion catches me...he'll beat me." Her small voice broke the silence.

He beats her? What the fuck?! She needs to leave now!

"So why don't you leave?" I asked her.

She replied with something I wouldn't even think of. "Shion and me are husband and wife. Yes I don't love him but it was an arranged marriage. If I leave I will become disowned."

She abruptly stopped. Feeling as if she let too much slip. She turned around facing me.

I sat there naked not feeling phased by her eyes. I pushed the bowl away from me noting that I was finished. She picked it up and headed up stairs. I stood up trying not to get dirty. Was I suppose to just be naked?

After a few minutes of standing there and shaking from the cold. She returned with folded clothing. She then handed them to me. Picked up my dirty clothing and left.

I never even got her name...

I would also assume these are her clothes. She's a bit smaller than me but we look like the same clothing size. It was a pair of sweatpants, t shirt and panties. No bra. And don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I have warmer clothes now.

I sat back down on the floor. Playing with little pebbles I found. A door then creaked open. "She's down there and quite a beauty." Shion said but very distantly.

A big built male came down the stairs. He had a small beard and tiny eyes. He kneeled down in front of me.

"Shion sure did make an amazing catch." The male touched my cheek. I shuddered from that feeling and not just that but how foul this mans breath is.

Wait he said catch...Am I in sex trafficking? I started to panic. No I don't want to be in this please God no! Help me!

"How much?" The male asked Shion as he descended down the stairs.

Shion rested his arm around the mans shoulder. He sucked his teeth. "Sorry bud, she's not for sale. This is more of a personal vendetta...but you can surely use her anytime you like.

I squirmed a slight bit. Ew, he wasn't joking when he said he'll let men have his way with me. I cannot tolerate this anymore. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to me! Please Zion hurry up and save me. One tear fell, leaving my face emotionless. I can't let them see me cry. Who knows what they might do to me. No, who knows what this man might do to me.

I swear if I wasn't chained up ill take them on. C'mon let me at him, let me at him. It will be exactly like that.

"I'll be back for you tomorrow, my dear." The man said whilst blowing a kiss.

When I tell you I never felt more disgusted in my whole entire life...You would think I was lying.

Shion stooped down to my level. He brushed a piece of my hair out of my face. I bucked at him. That's something I shouldn't have done.

"The little bitch wants to fucking buck at me? You think you're hot shit now because somebody's interested in you?!" Shion started to go on a rant.

He pulled my hair, bringing me down and the side of my face planted on the concrete. The way the chain was set it was also choking me and I know it was probably cutting into my flesh.

"Now listen up you little shit. You will never be anything but a cum bucket and waste of space on this earth. Honestly I don't know what about you makes you so special to that brainless brother of mines. Personally I would never go for a female like you." He seethed through his teeth. He also released my hair and I sat back up.

"Is it because I'm the type of female you can't beat on." I said in between breaths.

That was also something I shouldn't have said. I could get that girl in trouble. He kicked me in the stomach. I doubled over. Crouching in pain. I groaned.

"Shut up bitch." Shion said as he walked away.

:):):):):):):):):):):))::)):)

A/N

This chapter is honestly so good like I love it ugh. If you like it as well don't forget to vote! COMMENT AS WELL SO I KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!!! BYE LOVE U