Li Ping is so furious: "With your criteria, how could you be compared to your Mei?"

"............."

"If a woman would want to be with you, I would burn incense and pray to Buddha."

Sang Yan controls himself and says: "Let me ask you guys something. If Xiao Gui be with Fu Er Dai (a children of entrepreneurs who became wealthy under Deng Xiao Ping's economic reforms in the 1980s), she could have everything, the man's family is rich. You guys would be willing to accept happily?"

Li Ping: "It's not about that."

"That what is it about?" Sang Yan looks at Duan Jia Xu and clicks his tongue: "Ma, take a careful look. Duan Jia Xu, indeed is a bit lacking than me. But he is a great man."

Li Ping couldn't bear her son's attitude anymore: "The one is lacking than you, is a man?"

Sang Yan uses to her attitude: "Okay, forget it. But he is great toward the Xiao Gui. He is not poor. It's nothing really bad about him."

Li Ping looks at Sang Rong and tries to calm her anger. She sighs: "Let Pa finishes his words."

Sang Rong looks at Duan Jia Xu and continues to ask: "When are you planning to buy an apartment?"

Duan Jia Xu: "I estimate it this year."

"You and Zhi Zhi are fixed yet," Sang Rong says: "You let the apartment to be in her name?"

Duan Jia Xu nods: "Em."

Sang Rong: "You aren't afraid to break up with her after two years?"

Sang Yan frowns: "Pa, your words are not good, how could you curse them to break up?"

Li Ping couldn't restrain her emotion, she grabs his arm and drags him to the room.

"Get inside the room!"

Only two of them are in the living room, the atmosphere turns much deserted.

Duan Jia Xu doesn't be affected by it. He just smiles faintly and answers Sang Rong: "It's no use for me to keep the apartment, it's better to leave it to her."

"Son, no one invests that much money just for dating." Sang Rong laughs: "If anyone knows about this, their first respond would be you are blackmailed by our family."

Duan Jia Xu is startled and doesn't wait till he answers, Sang Rong just says: "It's better for the apartment to be on your name. It's your own hard work to buy it. I and Zhi Zhi's Mama actually don't mind about those things.

"......."

"Actually Zhi Zhi has mentioned your guys' relationship to me and her Mama several times." Sang Rong says gently. He pats Duan Jia Xu's shoulder. "Mainly if we just listen to her words, we are not confident enough. Last time I said those words to you because I want to see how would you respond.

Duan Jia Xu: "I understand."

"Previously I said that I mind about your family's condition, it's because I'm afraid that Zhi Zhi would be hurt because of that. But if you could protect her well, then it's enough." Sang Rong says: "I also know that I and Zhi Zhi's Mama's attitude affect your guys' feeling. I think as parents we should cause trouble a bit in early dating."

Duan Jia Xu turns a bit relieved, yet he doesn't know what to say at this moment.

"Because of saying those words to you, I keep on feeling sorry. For this matter, I know you also don't feel well. I also know that the mistake is not on you. It's unrelated to you. You don't need to place yourself in the lowest level just because of that matter."