Chapter 71

Sang Zhi is quiet for three seconds: "I even have forgotten about my account."

Duan Jia Xu also stands up and takes the suitcase. He says gently "Then try to remember it."

"......"

Duan Jia Xu holds Sang Zhi's hand and goes to queue.

Actually Sang Zhi is not playing that game much. When she was in the junior high school, she was instigated by Yan Zhen Ru to make an account. She had played it for several times but she wasn't interested so she just deleted the game.

She even couldn't remember the game's law or appearance.

Sang Zhi glances at him and then lowers her head like she doesn't pay attention to his words.

Duan Jia Xu takes out their boarding passes and reminds her: "Do you hear me?"

Sang Zhi just replies: "Oh."

Duan Jia Xu passes her boarding pass to her and acts like hard-to-deal dogskin plaster. He continues: "After you have a divorce, take a photo and send it to boyfriend as evidence."

"........" Sang Zhi says: "I really don't remember the account."

Hearing this, Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrow and says: "Em."

"What happened to you?' Sang Zhi isn't sure whether he is happy or not, she says with a low voice: "I even don't remember the account, it shows that I completely don't care about that person."

"........"

"If you didn't mention it, I even wouldn't remember him."

"Xiao Peng You." Duan Jia Xu calls after her and says calmly: "Commit a bigamy is breaking the law."

They both enter the boarding gate.

Sang Zhi blinks her eyes and feel that his words are stupid. But at the same time she also feels that his action is very cute. She lifts up her hand and pokes the corner of his mouth. She smiles: "How could you say that I commit a bigamy?"

Duan Jia Xu looks at her: "That time how old were you?"

"What?"

"The time you had an internet boyfriend?"

"........." Sang Zhi mumbles to herself: "I couldn't remember it."

Duan Jia Xu tries to count the time like he is considering a major problem. "The first time I heard it is the time I came and helped to give you tutorial. I heard from your Ge. That time I was in my third-year's winter holiday, it's also when you were Grade 8...."

Sang Zhi pinches his cheek lightly and cuts him off "Don't mention it anymore."

"When you were in Grade 10, you came over to Yi He." Duan Jia Xu doesn't feel affected. He says slowly: "Then to be precise, your internet dating life lasted for two years."

"....."

"Two years." Duan Jia Xu repeats the words and smiles gently: "It's quite okay."

"........."

—–

Two of them find their seat. Sang Zhi's seat is a window seat. She fastens her seatbelt while she watches Duan Jia Xu puts the suitcase on the cabin rack. She thinks about what Duan Jia Xu said at the airport lounge then she sends Sang Yan a message: [Ge, yesterday why did you call Jia Xu Ge?]

After she sees the message is sent out successfully, she doesn't wait for his reply and just switches off her phone.

Duan Jia Xu sits down beside her. He doesn't see anything, he just leans over and comes to check on her seatbelt. Then he sits down quietly.