Chapter 10

His tone is dull but Sang Zhi could notice a hint of teasing from his tone.

Sang Zhi isn't sure whether he is joking or stating a fact. She touches the bottle of milk and seems to realize something. She asks him: "Ge Ge, you haven't watched those two movies?"

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "I have watched <<Transformer>>."

Indeed it's true.

Indeed because of that, he could say those words.

Sang Zhi is quiet proud to know that he has something that he doesn't know. Sang Zhi stands up and explains slowly to him. "Ru Hua is not a name of a movie, it's a supporting role of Hong Kong movie, it's called....."

She says it and stops. She couldn't think of that movie name. "It's called, called....."

Duan Jia Xu looks at how Sang Zhi thinks hard for the name of the movie. He cannot help but to love. "Ru Hua... this name sounds good."

Sang Zhi is thinking of the name of the movie, she ignores him.

Duan Jia Xu doesn't mind her ignorance and just continues: "He should be a very beautiful woman?"

This time Sang Zhi cannot pretend like she couldn't hear it, she raises her head and wants to refute. The next movement. He is pondering and pinches her cheek. He answers: "Just like a Xiao Sang Zhi (Little Sang Zhi)?"

Sang Zhi: "..........."

Sang Zhi doesn't dare to believe her ears. She also doesn't dare to believe what she hears.

He unexpectedly said that she looks like Ru Hua.

She feels like she is struck by a lightning in a broad daylight!

Very quickly, Duan Jia Xu takes out his phone from his pocket and looks at the time. He looks around and points at the nearby convenience store. "Let's go there to do the homework?"

Sang Zhi just stands there on the ground and says nothing.

Duan Jia Xu turns her head and drags his last syllable: "Em? Xiao Ru Hua, why aren't you talking."

"......"

Xiao RU HUA!

She is struck again by the lightning!!

Sang Zhi isn't sure whether he is mocking or complimenting her. She is dejected and says unhappily: "Don't call me that way. Ru Hua doesn't look pretty."

"Really?" Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows. "But the name sounds pretty."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi looks at him. She is watching his expression carefully. She suddenly realizes something is wrong. He is pretending to be naive and stupid.

Sang Zhi looks at him without expression for several seconds. She just walks toward the convenience store.

This little kid has a quite bad temper.

Duan Jia Xu laughs for a while and follows her.

The convenience store is not small. Except selling various goods, there're also machine of grilling sausage, breads, noodles. There are two empty tables near the refrigerator.

Sang Zhi sits down at the most inner place.

Duan Jia Xu sits down on the opposite of her and takes out her homework book out. "Do it now."

Sang Zhi takes it and opens it.

The convenience store is quite and peaceful.

The cashier is playing with his phone so he doesn't care about them.