Chapter 6

Sang Zhi's voice is not loud but her tone is calm, but the content of her words are too shocking.

The silence is broken and the atmosphere turns relaxed then it turns to awkward atmosphere.

Duan Jia Xu says nothing.

The woman realizes that the man will not say anything. Her intention is visible. She cannot control her smile anymore and puts down her phone slowly.

Sang Zhi peeks at Duan Jia Xu.

As chance has it, their gazes meet each other. She immediately looks down and holds her own phone. She regards herself as a background.

After several seconds.

Duan Jia Xu looks at somewhere else and says to Sang Zhi. "Em, I am a scumbag."

"........"

"Moreover recently I cannot cope with it." He laughs lightly and shakes his phone. "You want my phone, it's possible that you still need to queue."

He acts like it's inevitable and right, he acts like everything is normal. He shows no shame or guilty feeling.

Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows and says: "Do you want to consider it for a while?"

The woman takes a deep breath and forces herself to act politely. "No need."

"It's a pity." Duan Jia Xi sighs and says regretfully: "If not let me leave my contact information, maybe one day you will change your mind......"

The time he finishes his words, then the woman just leaves.

There are only Sang Zhi and Duan Jia Xu standing there.

The time the woman has disappeared from their views, Duan Jia Xu looks at Sang Zhi and asks leisurely. "Xiao Hai (Little kid), Ge Ge almost has thirty girlfriend, what should I do?"

"......."

His tone is gentle and calm like he is really asking. But his smiles like a dagger hidden in smiles (friendly manners belying hypocritical intentions).

Sang Zhi even feels that it's better for him to get angry to her than does this.

"I fall short of one." Duan Jia Xu smiles, "How could I pass today?"

"....." Sang Zhi doesn't dare to say anything, she just coughs unnaturally. She feels timid.

Sang Zhi stands beside Duan Jia Xu and says nothing more. She is too quiet.

Sang Zhi is afraid, this time she even doesn't dare to peek. She just stands quietly. The inability to predict what will happen makes her feels anxious. She swallows her saliva and takes a step back.

She gathers her courage and shouts quickly "Ge Ge, bye bye." Then she suddenly runs forward like she is avoiding something.

Duan Jia Xu smiles and grabs her arm, she pulls her back.

"What are you running from?"

She is caught when she just took a step.

She suddenly realizes the probability of her can run away will be zero.

She releases her deep breath.

"It's too late..... The sky is dark." Sang Zhi hangs her head low and says in the small voice. "Later on my Ma will go home, she will be worried if I am not home yet."

Duan JIa Xu looks at the sky. "It's late, how can Ge Ge let you go home alone?"

Sang Zhi immediately says: "It's okay, the bus stop is nearby. My stop is near my house. Ge Ge also needs to go back to your university. It'll be very late for you too."