Chapter 14

Sang Zhi looks the rice noodle without any slice of beef. It's too plain, there are only few slices of carrot and veggies. She looks up and stares at the bowl that Duan Jia Xu takes. The bowl is full of beef.

She sulks but she cannot let it out.

"......"

You! Really! Like! Beef! That Much!!!

Sang Zhi pursues her lips and picks up her chopsticks unhappily.

She knows that no one will help her now. She also has no energy to complain. She acts like she should endure this humiliation in order to carry out an important mission.

On the dining table, the one that speaks a lot is only Qian Fei. After drinking the beer, Qian Fei is even chattier. Tonight most of the time he is the one that do the talking and most of the food is eaten by him.

Sang Zhi is too bored to listen to their chat.

Except chatting about games and games, they never talk about girls or any other subjects.

Sang Zhi just eats her rice noodle.

After a while, Qian Fei starts to go crazy. This time he starts to talk about his relationship life. He was so in despair and almost fell apart. "Dammit, why I still have no girlfriend though I am now in the third year of college ah—"

Sang Zhi wants to take a chicken wing and suddenly retreats her hand because she is so surprised of Qian Fei's action.

She peeks at him.

Sang Yan says: "Don't howl, you can cry later on after you graduate."

"I will not! I have enough of it." Qian Fei points at Sang Yan: "The women that come toward me always ask for your phone number...." Then he points at Duan Jia Xu: "If not they want yours!"

"......"

Qian Fei sobs: "There's no one who wants my number."

Looking at how this adult male is crying so hard, Sang Yan suggests: "Don't be like this. Next time you just say that you are Sang Yan, then they will ask your number."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't mind Qian Fei, he just takes a tissue. He takes a chicken wing with tissue and puts it on Sang Zhi's bowl. He says: "Just tell your name is Duan Jia Xu is okay too."

"......"

Aren't these two guys planning one disaster after another?

Qian Fei stops crying and looks at both of them.

The atmosphere turns intense.

Sang Zhi doesn't dare to look around, she feels like something will explode.

But after a while, Qian Fei suddenly cries again like he receives an imperial favor. He is shedding a grateful tears: "Good brothers!! wooo! Good brothers!"

Sang Zhi: "........."

—-

When all of them are full, Sang Yan goes to settle the bill and goes to take the car.

Duan Jia Xu holds the drunk Qian Fei, he lowers his head and says to Sang Zhi. "Xiao Hai, walk in front of Ge Ge."

Sang Zhi just "Oh."

Qian Fei looks at Sang Zhi when he hears her voice, he suddenly remember something. "Ah, Xiao Mei Mei, Ge Ge has promised you to get a doll for you. Wait for me, which one do you want? Ge Ge is very good at it."

Looking at how unsteady he is, Sang Zhi hesitates and says: "No need..."

"No! I always take everything I say seriously, I never lie! Qian Fei takes out twenty dollars from his pocket. "Let's go, let's go and catch the doll."