Chapter 69

Sang Yan's third-year.

He has graduated for so many years.

How could he suddenly remember it, Sang Zhi doesn't remember it clearly. This time the elevator door is opened. She gets in and says: "What do you mean moving to the dorm?"

Sang Zhi tries to recall.

During the third-year of college, for meeting Duan Jia Xu once more, she indeed said that she wants to help him out to make an opportunity to meet Duan Jia Xu again.

Sang Zhi remembers that she got a new toy from Duan Jia Xu's dorm. She also remembers she left her homework there.

Then there's another chance to meet him again.

Sang Yan gets inside the elevator and says nothing.

Sang Zhi's expression is stiff, she presses the lift button silently. She looks at Sang Yan and grumbles: "How old was I when you were in your third-year? I couldn't remember it."

Sang Yan just says: "oh" with his indifferent tone.

Looking at this, Sang Zhi is relieved. She looks at her phone and sends a message to Duan Jia Xu. [My Ge and Qian Fei Ge want to go to have a midnight snack, are you going out too with them?]

Duan Jia Xu: [No.]

"....."

Sang Zhi immediately has impulse to go home.

Duan Jia Xu: [You are going?]

Sang Zhi feels that it's wasteful to try hard, she feels so depressed. She types: [Then I'll go back now.]

The time Sang Zhi is about to mention it to Sang Yan, Duan Jia Xu calls her.

Sang Zhi glances at Sang Zhi, then she just answers it.

Duan Jia Xu says: "Why do you want to go home?"

She says lowly: "What's the point of me going if you aren't?"

Sang Yan and Sang Zhi exit the elevator. Sang Zhi follows Sang Yan to his car.

Sang Zhi then hears the rustling noise like he is changing his clothes. Duan Jia Xu sounds happy. "I planned to not going because I didn't know that you'll be going okay?"

Sang Zhi: "Then what was your plan before?"

"Stay at the hotel." Duan Jia Xu says: "I'll chat with you for a while, then sleep."

"It sounds so pathetic." Sang Zhi blinks and smiles, "Then it's better for you to come out too."

She gets on Sang Yan's car.

Sang Zhi sits on the backseat and fastens her seatbelt. She says: "Where would we go to have barbecue?"

Sang Yan drives the car: "Nearby."

After two seconds silence, Sang Zhi coughs and says politely: "Then let's pick up Jia Xu Ge first."

Sang Yan says nothing else and just drives toward the hotel.

Sang Zhi is worried that Sang Yan doesn't know where Duan Jia Xu lives so she tells him the name of the hotel.

The time they arrive at the lobby of the hotel, Sang Yan suddenly speaks up: "Should I just let you off here?"

Sang Zhi is still playing with her phone, she is startled: "Aren't we going to have barbecue?"

Sang ZHi suddenly considers Sang Yan's advice: "Okay"

"Okay?" Sang Yan laughs coldly: "Dream on."

"......"

Sang Yan feels embarrassed: "Couldn't you restrain yourself?"