Chapter 13

At last the call is not hung. Duan Jia Xu doesn't say anything more. His eyes rake on every goods shelves.

After a while, Sang Yan suddenly says again: "Bro."

Duan Jia Xu is too lazy to mind him.

There's a noise of a chair being pushed. Then Sang Yan says seriously: "If not I accompany you to buy it together?"

"...."

"Okay." Sang Yan says depressingly. "I accompany you together to buy it, okay?"

He never have to that part of the supermarket.

Moreover it's the first time he comes to this supermarket. He looks for it for a while and finally he finds it beside the detergent shelf. The time he wants to go there, he suddenly notices several women are standing there. There's also a saleswoman promoting product for them.

He stops moving.

But the time he is thinking of Sang Zhi, who is waiting for him. He doesn't have any time or way to consider too much. He just toughens himself and goes to the most left shelf and takes a pink box one.

After a while, Sang Yan also finds him and walks to his side.

That time Duan Jia Xu also picks up a blue box and passes to him. "If not this one?"

Sang Yan looks it. "What does this "daily" means, is it mean for afternoon?"

"....."

"Isn't it night now?" Sang Yan is confused and looks at the other direction. "If not just take the black one, it is written for the evening."

Duan Jia Xu looks at it and says flatly: "400mm, it means 40 cm long?"

"......"

"Isn't it too long?"

Sang Yan looks at it and frowns. "What does "dry net part" mean?"

Duan Jia Xu: "I don't know."

"It is also written "cotton soft surface layer–"

The several women start to leave. The sales assistant approaches them.

"Do you come here to buy it for your girlfriend?"

Both of them look at her.

This time Sang Yan should be the one that answers it. After all, Sang Yan is the most direct and closest one with him. Duan Jia Xu doesn't take initiative to talk.

"No." Sang Yan doesn't follow the usual rule. He looks at Duan JIa Xu and points at him. "Don't be deceive by his look."

He continues calmly: "Actually he is a woman."

"......"

Duan Jia Xu pauses.

The sales assistant's expression turns stiff. "Ah?"

Sang Yan: "Don't act like this. She just looks a bit rough but she is a woman."

After a while, Duan Jia Xu raises up his head and looks him with affectionate gaze. Then he smiles. "Darling?"

In a flash, Sang Yan has a goosebump. ".........."

"Why should you explain that much." Duan Jia Xu laughs and pinches his cheek. "You don't need to say it to me, but I understand that in your heart, I'm the most beautiful one."

"......"

The sales assistant finds this unusual but she starts to recommend stuff for them. Sang Yan forces himself to act calm. Then he just chooses two boxes for daily and night use.