Chapter 53

Considering from Sang Yan's words and his tone, it's clear that he thinks differently than her.

Sang Zhi feels unhappy and just ignores him, yet she wants to fight with him. She feels that words and voice note might not be imposing so she just opens up her contact list and immediately calls him.

Sang Zhi is a bit contemplating about what should she say. The time she wants to speak up.

The call is hung up.

Sang Zhi: "....."

The next moment, Sang Yan just sends another voice note: "If you have nothing, don't call me."

Sang Zhi controls herself and opens up her voice note. "I mean internship, I don't mean that it's dating. Moreover, so what if I want to date someone older than you, I'm not dating a man, which is older than papa."

Her voice note is sent.

Sang Yan immediately replies: "If you have something, just type."

"....."

It's clear that he doesn't want to open it.

Sang Zhi is very unhappy, she starts to record a voice note again: "You also send me a voice note?"

After a while, Sang Yan doesn't reply her anymore.

Sang Zhi: "Because you didn't date when you were in college and now you are still single and isn't happy, you become jealous of me.

He still doesn't reply to her.

Sang Zhi's heart is full of anger, she doesn't want to stop the chat abruptly. She straightens her lips. She types what she said before in the voice note.

This time Sang Yan replies quickly: "Despite my business I spare some time to reply you, you want me to type for you. What are you dreaming about?"

".........."

Sang Yan's tone is alluring. "Also your Ge, me, I have a girlfriend."

Sang Zhi: [?]

Sang Yan: "There is no way out, the lady has been pursuing me for quite long time, if I don't accept her, she will......"

Sang Zhi doesn't want to hear his self-love words, she just records another voice and cuts his words: [Bye bye.]

Sang Yan sends another voice note.

It's very short, it's only a second long.

Sang Zhi looks at it and hesitates before she opens it up.

Sang Yan snorts: "Xiao Pi Hai (brat)."

Sang Zhi is flying into a rage.

Without waiting for her response, Sang Yan says: "This my last warning for you. Don't date like a dumb person. You went to Yi He when you were in high school to meet your internet boyfriend. I just think you were young and at a puberty."

For that matter Sang Zhi was wrong, she immediately doesn't be angry.

Sang Yan says calmly: "this time I'm lazy to talk to you. If you want to date and don't come home because of this matter. Just try it out, I immediately will fly to Yi He to break your leg."

"........"

—–

Sang Zhi decides to not hope for Sang Yan's help.

She thinks of it, since she was little, the person who has controls on her is Sang Yan. Sang Zhi considers, she couldn't seem to remember when Sang Yan has helped her.