Chapter 22

The sky turns dark slowly.

The lights start to turn on. Duan Jia Xu watches Sang Zhi and straightens his lips. Sang Zhi couldn't make out his expression.

Sang Zhi says heavy-heartedly: My Pa Ma never hit me."

Duan Jia Xu says: "I hit you?"

Sang Zhi looks at his eyes and stays calm and collected: "No?"

Duan Jia Xu smiles. "Do I say no?"

"....."

He starts to examine her and suddenly notices that Sang Zhi's clean uniform has a mark. It is located nearby her collar. It's clear that there is a cigarette mark.

Duan Jia Xu thinks that he sees wrongly. He gets closer to her.

Sang Zhi thinks he is going to scold her, she straightens her lips. She resigns herself and extends out her hand and places it in front of him.

Duan Jia Xu points out her collar. "What happened?"

Sang Zhi is startled and looks at him. She notices that there is a cigarette mark on her collar. She wipes it, but it cannot be wiped out.

"Xiao Hai." Duan Jia Xu asks lowly. "Someone is bullying you?"

Sang Zhi hesitates and nods.

Duan Jia Xu's expression changes. He examines her again whether she has any injury. He frowns: "Why aren't you telling Ge Ge?"

"I don't want to make trouble for you. My Ge asked me to behave well. Don't make trouble for you." Sang Zhi says. "I also don't plan to hide it, I'll tell my Pa Ma about it."

Duan Jia Xu asks patiently: "Did you being hit?"

Sang Zhi thinks about it and shakes her head. "She just patted by face, took my twenty dollars and asked me to give them more money tomorrow."

"Why did you go there?"

"My friend called me." She thinks of Yan Zhen Ru and her expression changes too. She says lowly: "She is afraid so she called me to go together with her."

Duan Jia Xu finds this absurd. "How could she not tell her parents/"

"Because those people said that if we tell our parents, they will go find us everyday at our school." Sang Zhi just answers everything he asks honestly. "So she doesn't tell her parent."

Duan Jia Xu kneels down after he listens to her. He looks at her on the eyes.

He suddenly says: "Give me your hand."

He clearly doesn't look like he is going to give her something. Sang Zhi is confused and doesn't move. After a while, she gives her hand.

Duan Jia Xu raises his hand and slaps her palm.

It's just a soft slap, it sounds like a clapping.

Sang Zhi immediately takes her hand again. "What are you doing?"

Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "Hit you."

"...."

"Xiao Hai, listen to me. In the future, if you are deceived to go to that kind of place, no matter how good friend she is to you. You also cannot go." Duan Jia Xu stands up and strokes her head. "Do you understand?"

Sang Zhi says dejectedly: "But you also cannot hit me."

"Em? Why?" Duan Jia Xu laughs lowly. "If you don't listen me...."

Sang Zhi is on alert.

"If Ge Ge sees you once, I'll hit you once."

"......."

Secretly, Secretly; But Unable to Hide itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें