Chapter 77

Because of the dim light, his facial features are more impressive. He lowers his eyes and looks at her.

After he says those words.

Sang Zhi feels like her mind is slapped. She is startled. She could feel the pain on her lips. It somehow reminds her that everything happens now is real.

It's not an imagination or dream.

Sang Zhi regains herself.

She feels someone is throwing a bomb toward her. She stops breathing for a moment, she somehow couldn't believe what she heard.

Sang Zhi is puzzled: "Ah?"

With Ge Ge...

What?

Duan Jia Xu doesn't repeat himself, he just looks at her. Sang Zhi couldn't make out what Duan Jia Xu is thinking. He is smiling. He lifts up his hand and uses his finger to touch her lips.

It's too shady, it shows a signal.

It lets Sang Zhi loses her sleepiness.

Though she knows that he always be shameless.

Yet Sang Zhi never thinks that he could be this shameless and calm.

How could!

He be so shameless and calm.

This old man, how could he be so frank and unrestrained.

Sang Zhi doesn't know how to answer him.

Her heart keeps on beating so erratically. It's so loud and clear. She thinks that Duan Jia Xu should be able to hear it too.

Is she nervous?

Why should she be nervous?

She wouldn't.

Wouldn't!

Sang Zhi prepares herself, she lifts her eyes and once again his smell enters her nose. She pulls his hand and says: "So you drank all of this to boost your courage?'

Her sentence breaks the romantic atmosphere.

Duan Jia Xu doesn't expect her to say those words, he is startled for a while before he laughs. He looks happy.

Sang Zhi suddenly remembers why she is out of the bedroom.

Oh.

She was thirsty.

She came out to have a drink.

If this didn't happen, she should have finish her water and return to the bed to sleep.

Duan Jia Xu smiles and takes back his hands. He asks her: "Why are you awake so suddenly?"

Sang Zhi glances at him and says with a low voice: "Thirsty, I got up to have a drink."

Duan Jia Xu "Em". He carries her up like he is carrying a little kid. He takes her to the kitchen and places her at the kitchen counter. He then goes to the fridge to take a bottle of water. He opens it and gives it to her.

Sang Zhi takes it and drinks it. She asks: "Why are you drinking?"

"I am not in a good mood."

"Why?"

Duan Jia Xu smiles: "I feel that I'm not good toward you."

Sang Zhi swallows the water inside her mouth and says: "Which part of you are not good toward me?"

He doesn't explain to her and just stands near the kitchen counter. He watches her silently.

Sang Zhi: "Are you drunk?"